Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

HACK TAlK not for hackers

Rados

so yea this is a place were we talk about how hackers are dumb and stupid they dont have brain and they bad at game so yea talk here i made this beacuase of bordem

G

Gusto

I will be honest.
We all are different, hackers find hacking and ruining experience for other players "funny", so they hack. But I hate hackers that are toxic and saying things like: L, ez, get good etc. That is honestly stupid, they are hacking, because of that you cant do nothing against them.
My opinion about hackers is that they are wasting their lifes by hacking, getting banned, creating alt, creating config to bypass...like get a life lmao
I am not angry if hacker kills me, I know that he is wasting his life ;)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Rados

Rados

I will be honest.
We all are different, hackers find hacking and ruining experience for other players "funny", so they hack. But I hate hackers that are toxic and saying things like: L, ez, get good etc. That is honestly stupid, they are hacking, because of that you cant do nothing against them.
My opinion about hackers is that they are wasting their lifes by hacking, getting banned, creating alt, creating config to bypass...like get a life lmao
I am not angry if hacker kills me, I know that he is wasting his life ;)
hey ya true but like all of the hackers are so dumb some hackers cant even hack
and they flex with hax there like i have hax i will win in the end staff wins for kicking/ban

Ikasdj

Donator
Donator
IGN
ikasdj
lmao

hey ya true but like all of the hackers are so dumb some hackers cant even hack
and they flex with hax there like i have hax i will win in the end staff wins for kicking/ban