Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Good Bye! <3

Mayak_123

Donator
Donator
IGN
Mayak_123
We will all miss you, been fun being aside with you and as a friend. I hope you reach your goals and one day remember that were all still here to support you with your future if you need any. You're an amazing person in general so don't miss that information. Again, been a pleasure to help you out before, while and after being a staff member and been a pleasure to meeting such a person like you, take good care of yourself and I hope you reach your dreams. Good luck and you'll be missed but also remember.

~Mayak.

The_W

Addicted Member
It's unfortunate to hear that.
Wish you good luck on your future career and life <3

FutureBlank

Donator
Donator
My man iGapy_ iGapy_ , You are the one who I always rely on when I wasn't even staff and always talked to you for my issues, so you basically took my weight and the weight of the server on your shoulders. You are a great Staff Member who seeks the greater use of the server! we will never forget you not even in the future! Maybe someday you are free we can VC all together and have a wonder speech. Hope you achieve all your goals and Good Luck on your career <3

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
This is a sad day but a good one as well. I'm so happy for you that found joy in life and happiness in what you have chosen to do. I'm sad because a great mind and an overall good piece of the staff team has come to an end and it's unfortunate. I am sure that you would reach the unreachable and would be the greatest out there. That goes for everything you do. Such passionate about situations that concern you, hardworking and 100mil other words I could describe you as <3 . And that is why I am not "wishing you good luck" because I am sure that u will succeed.

I'll be here for you to have your back.

And hopefully I see you back, I also wish we remain in touch <3

Go conquer the aims u have put and even overtake them BUD!!

-Samey~