Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Good Bye! <3

iGapy_

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Hey, Wow what can i say, This journey was fun. I met a lot of new friends and we had a lot of fun. Sadly i'm finally leaving Jartex and even quitting minecraft in the Future. I have to thank everyone that was supporting me thru all this Journey. Hopefully everyone achieve their goals and hopefully this year will be way Better then the 2020 one. Thanks very much again and cya in the Future! <3 😭 .

GamingFizz

Addicted Member
You have been an amazing partner and a great staff member. Will never forget you buddy, and goodluck with your career. Am so proud to have been your friend for so long - will really miss you.
Have fun, and good luck! <3
Fizz :)

Viclyn_

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
IGN
Viclyn_
We will all miss you Gapy, just remember that we will all be by your side to support you no matter what. I am glad that the reason you are leaving is to move on with your career in life and I truly wish you the best of luck. As always, keep on being the positive person that we all know.
Best of luck.
Vic

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
nooo gapy we will miss you, good luck with the life ahead of you and I wish you good fortune

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hey, Wow what can i say, This journey was fun. I met a lot of new friends and we had a lot of fun. Sadly i'm finally leaving Jartex and even quitting minecraft in the Future. I have to thank everyone that was supporting me thru all this Journey. Hopefully everyone achieve their goals and hopefully this year will be way Better then the 2020 one. Thanks very much again and cya in the Future! <3 😭 .
I really have no words what to say... I hope we will still DM each other on discord... I-i... I will miss you brother, and I will always have your back
Beep 🤗

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Thanks for what you did to us and for all the effort you put into the server. You were one of the best Staff Members I ever met and who knows, we might meet again in the future.

We will all miss you, good luck with your life, and I wish you success. '♥️'

Alex

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
They didnt even hit you up with known member 😔

fat_fad

Donator
Donator
IGN
fat_fad
You'll be missed, we will never forget you :D I'm glad I saw such a great person! 🥰