Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bye JartexNetwork & Sorry

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Hey everyone,

Im here to apologize and leaving the server for some reasons that I will talk about later.

I recently got punished (muted) on the discord server of JartexNetwork and it was for a valid reason.
I got some pretty disturbing messages in my DMS and it was related to some NSFW stuff.
I found it somehow funny and wanted to share with the community of the server - some found it disturbing some found it funny.

But I forgot one rule, The “Inappropriate Language” Rule - while sharing images of a dm with a person talking in a “disturbing” i simply just forgot forgot about the rule and just posted it without thinking.
This was a huge mistake that I regret not only now, but also in the future.

My Life Goal was to be a staff member on Jartex, simply just having the role and helping the community, but now - its all gone.

While the Staff member “IFlyYT” punished me (as said for a valid reason) he also blocked and unfriended me, you may ask yourself what this has to do with this whole situation.
See, A week ago I got a friend request from the last named staff member in this post.
He questioned me about things of the rule book, I think he saw that I wanted to apply so he quizzed me.

We had a good conversation and the “PopQuiz” actually went good + I had a feeling that my Goal was being fulfilled…
But today everything changed, I got unfriended, blocked and cut off from any contact with the Sr.Mod - And that’s normally not a good sign - when I received that notification my heart stopped, and i knew and still know that this was the end of everything with jartex and this was only because of 2 single pictures.

I apologize from my side from my behavior and I am also quitting jartex since there is no other way of reaching one of my online Life Goal.

Sorry for everything and please, don’t bring hate towards people mentioned in this form.
I am leaving the Discord server and I will quit the forum page after a week.

Like Techno said
“So long suckers”

~ Mack

torzod

Donator
Donator
IGN
torzod
In my opinion, Yea the mute could be whatever fair punishment but blocking and unfriending someone because something like this especially when the person is someone like a Sr.mod is really a sad situation.

iTzTiagoGamer

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
iTzTiagoGamer
Hi there, I think I've seen you before in the jartex discord, and I have to say I'm proud of you because you actually care about making this community better by helping people and having a good time, everyone makes mistakes all the time, being human is making mistakes anyone could've done that, you're not perfect nor am I, I make lots of mistakes on a daily basis but this only makes me improve as a person, because of one mistake you shouldn't give up on your goals, you should look at it and say you're gonna do it, I really believe you didn't mean to disrespect, just trying to have a good time as stated before, I'm glad that you know how to admit your own errors, many people can't do that nowadays and its a great thing that should be more appreciated. With all this I believe that you should keep following your online dream if you really want to, would be a shame to see you leaving the community, we can have a talk in discord if you want to "nottiago" if you wanna add. I wish you the best, stay safe and have a great day.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Mack

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
ye u better fuck off lpw fuckign mack you ruined my whole life i have waited a whole year for thgis moment to happen 🖕🖕🖕🖕
daviddaraban daviddaraban doofile bypassing, again 💀

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Heyyyy! DW, you can still be a staff member. Sr.Mod's don't have personal conflicts with anyone, but I don't see it as the solution to just block a community member. Do you recall being annoying, or mad at him for something or perhaps his dms being off?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Mack

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Heyyyy! DW, you can still be a staff member. Sr.Mod's don't have personal conflicts with anyone, but I don't see it as the solution to just block a community member. Do you recall being annoying, or mad at him for something or perhaps his dms being off?
Is it a coincidence that i get
1. Unfriended
2. Blocked
And either way, i got unfriended right after i get muted by him so, no.

Awery

Banned
Suspended
IGN
itsmeawery
Is it a coincidence that i get
1. Unfriended
2. Blocked
And either way, i got unfriended right after i get muted by him so, no.
Dw thats a normal thing ifly does, ik many other people that he's done it to.

PS: Blocking smw automatically unfriends a user, you probably already know that.

Last edited: