Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Gkit keys

gdbs

Donator
Donator
IGN
gdbs
as you all may know ,jartex network and pika network is owned by the same owner,

me and goran31 goran31 have concluded that the pika gkit gives double the keys of the jartex gkit, so our question is, why are they the same price for less value, we would like to recommend to make the jartex gkit give the same amount of keys as the pika network ,we think that this is a good idea since it will make encourage more people to buy the gkit (this will generate more revenue to the server) and the reason i love this server is the equality "we value our ranked players as much as our unranked members" (member of the jartex staff team) ,so in the nature of this amazing server please make the gkit equal too

Best regards, gdbs and goran31

goran31

For both servers,pika and jartex,price of gkit class keys is same(45 euros without discounts)but we on jartex get half of they keys they get on pika.Pikas get 2 god keys,4 ultra keys,8 rare keys and 16 vote keys,and we on jartex we get 1 god 2 ultra 4 rare and 8 vote which is unfair.Idea is to either make same amount of keys as on pika network (better idea) or to lower gkit keys cooldown by half.Doing one of these things will for sure get more players to buy gkit keys because its more worth.

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
Hello gdbs gdbs
I've reviewed your post and here's my response.

YES & NO

G-Kit Keys (Opinion)
This does sound very tempting and as stated above would encourage many others to purchase the G-Kit, Bringing more value overall to the G-Kit and increasing its usefulness. The thing is Pika and Jartex are 2 different servers based on some-what different prices and standards, Pika might be a bit overpowered and Jartex might be a little less, but that's not at all dependent on the owner of the server being the same, It's their responsibility to decide the prices as they seem fit and if the Jartex economy isn't ready for this, then it won't be implemented.

Difference B/W Jartex & Pika.

Both revolve around similar set of rules yet a completely different player-base (Mostly) and the amount of revenue each server generates per that specific item would also be a key point to know, Paying the same amount of money for a G-Kit that has some nice keys in it seems like a good idea especially for those who don't seem to play PIka as they aren't familiar with these perks on that server, The point is they are both different servers and just because one has more to offer then the other, doesn't mean it should be the same. Having the same owner doesn't mean that the rules are somewhat bent or malleable.

Recommend This / Don't.
You've posted somewhat of a good idea in general, but the flaw to this is that this system has been implemented quite a while back now and changing it would Inflate a lot of more keys into the server, People already seem to get quite a vast amount of keys and increasing the amount gained per G-Kit might end up introducing a lot of more keys which will obviously decline the original price of these keys, not to mention it would also make a lot of other items loose their value since most of them are obtained from Crates like "God OR Ultra" Crates, and increasing the amount of keys would ultimately lead to more inflation of these items dropping the prices of Ranks/G-Kits which could lead to an overall break-down of the economy which will mean that re-balancing will have to be done.
If you want to suggest it as an idea, Feel free to here -----> Suggestions (Do Check if this HAS been already suggested or NOT)

I've given you a detailed explanation of what these (In this case massive) little changes can do.
Especially if a lot of the inflation being done is dependent on these items, it would increase the Item Inflation by a factor of 2

Good-Day

~Regards, iSixez

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
gdbs

gdbs

Donator
Donator
IGN
gdbs
Hello gdbs gdbs
I've reviewed your post and here's my response.

YES & NO

G-Kit Keys (Opinion)
This does sound very tempting and as stated above would encourage many others to purchase the G-Kit, Bringing more value overall to the G-Kit and increasing its usefulness. The thing is Pika and Jartex are 2 different servers based on some-what different prices and standards, Pika might be a bit overpowered and Jartex might be a little less, but that's not at all dependent on the owner of the server being the same, It's their responsibility to decide the prices as they seem fit and if the Jartex economy isn't ready for this, then it won't be implemented.

Difference B/W Jartex & Pika.
Both revolve around similar set of rules yet a completely different player-base (Mostly) and the amount of revenue each server generates per that specific item would also be a key point to know, Paying the same amount of money for a G-Kit that has some nice keys in it seems like a good idea especially for those who don't seem to play PIka as they aren't familiar with these perks on that server, The point is they are both different servers and just because one has more to offer then the other, doesn't mean it should be the same. Having the same owner doesn't mean that the rules are somewhat bent or malleable.

Recommend This / Don't.
You've posted somewhat of a good idea in general, but the flaw to this is that this system has been implemented quite a while back now and changing it would Inflate a lot of more keys into the server, People already seem to get quite a vast amount of keys and increasing the amount gained per G-Kit might end up introducing a lot of more keys which will obviously decline the original price of these keys, not to mention it would also make a lot of other items loose their value since most of them are obtained from Crates like "God OR Ultra" Crates, and increasing the amount of keys would ultimately lead to more inflation of these items dropping the prices of Ranks/G-Kits which could lead to an overall break-down of the economy which will mean that re-balancing will have to be done.
If you want to suggest it as an idea, Feel free to here -----> Suggestions (Do Check if this HAS been already suggested or NOT)

I've given you a detailed explanation of what these (In this case massive) little changes can do.
Especially if a lot of the inflation being done is dependent on these items, it would increase the Item Inflation by a factor of 2

Good-Day

~Regards, iSixez
sorry but i 100% disagree with "not to mention it would also make a lot of other items loose their value since most of them are obtained from Crates like "God OR Ultra" Crates, and increasing the amount of keys would ultimately lead to more inflation of these items dropping the prices of Ranks/G-Kits which could lead to an overall break-down of the economy which will mean that re-balancing will have to be done." for the simple reason that ,having double the gkit wont inflate the price of god keys, since less people have jartex gkit than pika gkit ,the rarity of good keys is too high, and i do not see what the economy has to do with the god key availability, since most people use that (why else would they buy the gkit)

SimplifyT

Donator
Donator
IGN
SimplifyT
well u got a point but this is not the right place to suggest anything u can head to Suggestion Forum.