Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Friends list

Should other gamemode ranks give extra friend capacity too?

• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Snaked

Donator
Donator
IGN
Snaked
Without any Minigames ranks (Iron, Gold and Diamond), a player can only add up to 10 friends. With ranks, they can add more. But only Minigames ranks give extra friends. Do you guys think it would be tweaked so other ranks give more friends list capacity too? Let me know what you think.

FayeWasTaken

Donator
Donator
IGN
FayeWasTaken
Neutral
I like this idea but if they added it wouldn't be that too much? Like they can add more to minigames ranks. Personal opinion
Sincerely, Radicali

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
I disagree, even though it is a good idea.

I personally find this not a good idea, because Lobbies are linked to Mini-Games, having to "add" capacity when u have any other ranks or such would be some additional and unecessary work for the developers

DeathGunRaids

Donator
Donator
IGN
DeathGunRaids
Without any Minigames ranks (Iron, Gold and Diamond), a player can only add up to 10 friends. With ranks, they can add more. But only Minigames ranks give extra friends. Do you guys think it would be tweaked so other ranks give more friends list capacity too? Let me know what you think.
I think they should increase the capacity even if you don't have a rank. The reason being is that the limit of 10 is too small.