Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

[Fixed] /PV getting wiped - How to avoid

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
DO NOT USE /ECHEST

As of a few hours ago, there's a new bug. If players use /echest, the next time they use /pv they will lose all items in their playervaults.

Use /pv instead.
Edit: On logging off from Prison, your pvs will be wiped as well.

Bug has been fixed as of early November. Swervinng Swervinng requesting threadlock.

Last edited:

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
DO NOT USE /ECHEST

As of a few hours ago, there's a new bug. If players use /echest, the next time they use /pv they will lose all items in their playervaults.

Use /pv instead.
Hey Minecraftian!!

I understand that you want to inform people about it but make sure to report it too so you prevent other people of loosing their items.

If you encounter any bug/glitch in the server feel free to submit a bug report at: https://jartexnetwork.com/bug-reports/

If you encounter anny issue you can submit a msg at: https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/community-assistance.90/

If you want you can also dm any staff member too so they inform developers more directly but it would be preferable to contact through a report.

Make sure you present some evidence ( screen shot or video ) if possible to get it so they can understand the bug better.

Have a nice day!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
Yep, have reported it. Will edit the main post too, though, something else was discovered.

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Yep, have reported it. Will edit the main post too, though, something else was discovered.
Ok then, hope it gets reviewed fast XD ( same happened to me like 4 seasons ago in prison )

Sawalhase

As i am a prisons player myself i havent noticed this glitch happening to me.
Something like this once happened to me but it turns out someone was using my account without me knowing, so make sure noone has access to ur account please!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
As i am a prisons player myself i havent noticed this glitch happening to me.
Something like this once happened to me but it turns out someone was using my account without me knowing, so make sure noone has access to ur account please!
Great advice! The only issue is that doing /echest doesn't just wipe your pvs, it 'factory resets' your pvs to your account's starting amount. If you're unranked and had 61 pvs, the bug would wipe your pvs and reset your total pvs to 1. If you have a rank (seasonal or permanent), it will reset your pv total to however many that rank gets as a base.
It seems to have been shadow patched already, but I'll hold off on saying anything until we get an official response.

IGN
TuppennyBlock76
Hey Minecraftian!!

I understand that you want to inform people about it but make sure to report it too so you prevent other people of loosing their items.

If you encounter any bug/glitch in the server feel free to submit a bug report at: https://jartexnetwork.com/bug-reports/

If you encounter anny issue you can submit a msg at: https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/community-assistance.90/

If you want you can also dm any staff member too so they inform developers more directly but it would be preferable to contact through a report.

Make sure you present some evidence ( screen shot or video ) if possible to get it so they can understand the bug better.

Have a nice day!
The problem is it takes so much time until them to react to your bug report.

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
The problem is it takes so much time until them to react to your bug report.
Reporting it makes them be aware of it faster, sometimes they see ur bug report and not reply so that doesnt mean they dont check bug reports, some bug reports are viewed in less then a hour tbh.