Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Is it legal to use a shulker viewer mod to avoid getting scammed?

MasonWyberg

On the auctionhouse, there's often shulkerboxes showing expensive and rare items inside. Often, if purchased, the shulkers contain nothing but renamed junk. Is it okay to use a shulker viewer tool to avoid accidentally purchasing a scam shulker?

Zeyn_L_

On the auctionhouse, there's often shulkerboxes showing expensive and rare items inside. Often, if purchased, the shulkers contain nothing but renamed junk. Is it okay to use a shulker viewer tool to avoid accidentally purchasing a scam shulker?
Yes it is you are not allowed to you use this on the server

Quwony

Donator
Donator
IGN
Queen_Wolf_07 , Quwony

For further information about allowed and disallowed mods/clients in JartexNetwork head over here

Xured

Banned
No, shulker viewers are not allowed in the server and could get you banned
Well then I guess we can ban unfollowers unfollowers for using it back in season 1 to catch those pesky shulker scammers ( He was a Helper doing this btw )
And I don't really see anything mentioning ShulkerTooltip Mod in Allowed and Disallowed Modifications

Quwony

Donator
Donator
IGN
Queen_Wolf_07 , Quwony
Well then I guess we can ban unfollowers unfollowers for using it back in season 1 to catch those pesky shulker scammers ( He was a Helper doing this btw )
And I don't really see anything mentioning ShulkerTooltip Mod in Allowed and Disallowed Modifications
thats literally a long time ago and he probably wont get banned cz:

1. you need valid proof, if ur going to report
2. if u have, it must not be older than 7 days

Quwony

Donator
Donator
IGN
Queen_Wolf_07 , Quwony
even if the mod isnt on the list its still not allowed as far as i know

tho correct me if im wrong

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
It is allowed however it has to be a mod on its own not a feature on a disallowed client...

p2winner

That future only comes from a hacked client so no, you may not use it or it might get you banned.