Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

!IMPORTANT! (SBD) How to avoid losing all items when disconnected during bossworld fights.

The_W

Addicted Member
So, recently there was a concerning bug that may cause to losing items after a disconnection during bossworld fights in Bronze/Silver Zone.
The last few days, I have encountered some people that experienced this and causing them to quit from playing Skyblock nor Jartex. This is a very miserable and a disaster that can happen as players mostly grinded for hours to upgrade their swords and armors, and just losing this due to a bug. I myself just had this bug and lost a part of my progress (F :v) and done several times experiment, and I found something.
Yes, I was going to report this bug, but what I am going to tell might save some people. Fell free to spread this knowledge to others to prevent more victims while this bug is not being fixed yet.

So, what happened is when you are in bossworld (fighting or whatever), and suddenly you disconnect (Forcibly by closing client, Forcibly pc shut down, or You get kicked or banned and other disconnection due to lags or glitch happening [False kick/ban] ). When you get disconnected, and you was in a combat tag, then you reconnect back to the server, then to SBD, you will get a flash of your last position before you tp to SBD spawn with message 'You Died' and you have nothing in inventory, at all eventohugh you disconnected in the safest place. But sometimes I don't die.

So, at this point, most people did the wrong thing, panicking about losing your stuffs, the first thing everyone think is that maybe they will get their stuffs back if they go back to bossworld. The thing is, they are wrong and I did the same thing too at first time. Instead of getting items back, you get a flash of death screen then automatically respawned. Sometimes it even bugged and your appearance turned to be corpse. When get back to your island, your items will still lost. From what i heard from others, sometimes they get back small part of their items too.

Solution:
After you got back to SBD spawn point, don't enter bossworld, but instead go back dirrectly to your island (/is home). When you get back to your island, all of the lost items will return as how it was the last time you disconnected. You will lose nothing at all. This is a very easy solution, but most people panicked and decided getting back to bossworld first.

The sudden disconnection often caused by lagging ang glitch/bug that occured in bossworld and leading to false kick/ban from the console. Please note that the solution I gave is not "official" one, but from what I experimented (4 times, all got back exactly) using forced client closing and disconnecting from server while being combat tagged and died afterwards. If there is a bit different glitch happened, I can't say if the same solution will work, but at least we tried right?

This bug often only happens to people with high ping, lagging, or often glitching that caused false kick/ban during bossword combat. So most of you won't have this problem, but a very small number of people had this and I had it too, you might suddenly have that too, and that will be very disappointing, So, please spread this to other players that you think often lags/glitched out. Your help may save some people if they had this problem in the future. Thank you for your attention. You can thank me later :)

Last edited:

DrRedex

Hmm similar things have happened to me but i always just spawn in my island so it is good

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
The_W

The_W

Addicted Member
Hmm similar things have happened to me but i always just spawn in my island so it is good
I see, most people just panicking and rush to bossworld instead.
But don't worry, this bug has been fixed, so this will not occur anymore.
If you found any more bug make sure to report it clearly with evidence if possible here.

~Requesting Lock~