Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Fireball Jump, Perm Tools and More.

UNXI

IGN
UNXI
Cast Your Votes Down Below.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bedwars With Permanent Tools and 10 irons Stone Sword.

Bedwars Without permanent tools and 20 irons Stone Sword.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
TNT and Fireball Jump Should Be added.

TNT and Fireball Jump Should Be Keep Patched
A Sky-lobby For bedwars Before the game starts.

Without Lobby Before the Game Starts.

/report command for bedwars. Also Online staff command and /msg command which players
would be able to Use Everywhere on the server.

Or a Custom AntiCheat Like WatchDog Which would fly around to check if someone's Cheating.
Bedwars Map Selector.

Bedwars Map Voter.

iLuvslime

I'll voted for

1. Permanent Tools and 10 irons Stone Sword. Reason : Because you don't have worry to die when you have your tool in your inventory and it would be great that if they change the Iron price for the Stone Sword
2. TNT and Fireball Jump Reason : Because it will opened a way's to play the game
3. A Sky-lobby For BedWars before the game starts Reason : Because every time you wait at the BedWar's Sky-lobby there are no interesting thing's that you can do except too just running around or just wait while watching YouTube videos
4. A custom AntiCheat Reason : Because every time you played a BedWar's game there is that one hacker started to just Fly, Scaffolding, Killaura, and AimBot at you and i would love if they added in a AntiCheat into BedWar's
5. And a Map Selector Reason : Because sometimes if you are playing BedWar's there is a chance you will get the same BedWar's map you have played before and if they added in Map selector it would be much more easier to choose a Map that you like

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
1 and 5 would basically copy of hypixel, jartex want to be special by not copying idea from other server. I agree they should add fireball is cool. And I believe that jartex already have a anti-cheat.

mission321

1. Permanent Tools and 10 irons Stone Sword. Reason : Because you don't have worry to die when you have your tool in your inventory and it would be great that if they change the Iron price for the Stone Sword
2. TNT and Fireball Jump Reason : Because it will opened a way's to play the game
3. A Sky-lobby For BedWars before the game starts Reason : Because every time you wait at the BedWar's Sky-lobby there are no interesting thing's that you can do except too just running around or just wait while watching YouTube videos
4. A custom AntiCheat Reason : Because every time you played a BedWar's game there is that one hacker started to just Fly, Scaffolding, Killaura, and AimBot at you and i would love if they added in a AntiCheat into BedWar's
5. And a Map Selector Reason : Because sometimes if you are playing BedWar's there is a chance you will get the same BedWar's map you have played before and if they added in Map selector it would be much more easier to choose a Map that you like

XxGRManos

Donator
Donator
1 and 5 would basically copy of hypixel, jartex want to be special by not copying idea from other server. I agree they should add fireball is cool. And I believe that jartex already have a anti-cheat.
a trash anticheat *No offence btw*

Duz_meme

1- Permanent tool +1
2- Fireball jump + TNT Jump +1
3- Lobby +1
4- /report +1
5- Map selector -1 because variety is good and reduce lags