Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Favourite starter enchantments?

Rhia

IGN
Rhiah
Hello! After playing prisons recently, I was wondering what you would consider as your favourite starter enchantment to use especially for new players! Feel free to comment below what enchantment you would pick.

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
defo get explosion, jackhammer is nerfed so it's not as good as it used to be last ssn and explosion overall is just amazing if ur starting up...

after ur a bit established u can start upgrading a side jh pick and ofc u must use a gem too that's why I say it's not really a starter pick cuz since jh is nerfed u need at least a 15% gem to be as good as it used to be so yea hf getting that šŸ˜‚

Main thing - Explosive/Jackhammer upgrade the one you like most (I personally would go for Jackhammer), then max fortune, veinminer, token greed, efficency. Extra thing is pickaxe gems, try to get best of them but dont forget you can only use 1 gem of specific enchant.
bro explosive is useful only if u wanna mine blocks faster but the disadvantages are : extremly descrease loot box treasure getting chances also if u upgrade it too much it gives u trash things from the collector "rubies"
I dont said dont upgrade it but not too much
requesting thread lock