Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Favourite starter enchantments?

Rhia

IGN
Rhiah
Hello! After playing prisons recently, I was wondering what you would consider as your favourite starter enchantment to use especially for new players! Feel free to comment below what enchantment you would pick.

Wolfity

I'm quite new to Jartex Prisons, but I think Token Greed is a good one. It gives a chance to find extra tokens.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Rhia

Rhia

IGN
Rhiah
I'm quite new to Jartex Prisons, but I think Token Greed is a good one. It gives a chance to find extra tokens.
That is certainly an interesting pick. Mine would most likely be beacon finder as I get ridiculously lucky with the rewards.

KrakenTV

Donator
Donator
IGN
KrakenTV
Main thing - Explosive/Jackhammer upgrade the one you like most (I personally would go for Jackhammer), then max fortune, veinminer, token greed, efficency. Extra thing is pickaxe gems, try to get best of them but dont forget you can only use 1 gem of specific enchant.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Rhia

Rhia

IGN
Rhiah
Main thing - Explosive/Jackhammer upgrade the one you like most (I personally would go for Jackhammer), then max fortune, veinminer, token greed, efficency. Extra thing is pickaxe gems, try to get best of them but dont forget you can only use 1 gem of specific enchant.
Thank you so much, this was super helpful! I've spent the majority of my tokens on jackhammer, fortune and veinminer so far but I'll also consider the others you have suggested. Once again, thank you for helping not only myself out but others who may see this thread and struggle with enchants.

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
W
Hello! After playing prisons recently, I was wondering what you would consider as your favourite starter enchantment to use especially for new players! Feel free to comment below what enchantment you would pick.
Welp, This is pretty much very straight forward. The first thing in order to make decent progress is to acquire an Explo pickaxe, I know at first it might be hard but it's a start and Explo by far is the best for gathering tokens. It can help you grind for money (In private mines which are accessible usually at the start to everyone due to Tax) and Prestige mines (Which by far are the best for acquiring tokens due to high amount of Sponges present), Once you've got your hand on an explo pickaxe you can straight up focus on prestiging and once you reach a prestige mine you'll be flooding yourself with tokens! Hardwork always pays off.

PLOPKOEKJE91

first try to get explosive to get tokens fast, then get a second pickaxe with jakhammer for the event that happens every week, saturday at 8pm est