Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

False Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadMax96

So I log on today and forgot its near the end of time for this skyblock season. I was like what the f*** how is my name rainbow. Then i go to see the new season hype signs at spawn. I was Amazed i was getting rich. Then when i jump to go to pvp i was pvping maybe 10 minutes then all of a sudden it said i had gotten kicked by console for cheating got banned for 12 hours... Maybe 10 minutes before i got kicked or weird movements or something along the lines. Has this happened to anyone else by any chance? [VL#3] [SBDream] Client Modification (013) Thats what i got banned for!!!

Last edited:

Superepic97

Donator
Donator
Just wait for it to expire, console sometimes bans people even if it's false or due to lag. Don't think you can appeal for unban that are not longer than 24 hours.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MadMax96

MadMax96

Just wait for it to expire, console sometimes bans people even if it's false or due to lag. Don't think you can appeal for unban that are not longer than 24 hours.
No, i cant appeal but it sucks i wont be able to be on for the start of Skyblock Dream

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello MadMax96,
You don't need to appeal or anything, just join Jartex's Discord Server if you haven't already.
Here's the link :
Take a full-size screenshot with your Taskbar, Minecraft Version and The ban page visible.
Send it in #Assistance-Chat , Then Tag a staff member with Team Screenshare role and he's going to help you.

zethfull

Donator
Donator
Solved by Swervinng Swervinng .

~Thread locked~

Status
Not open for further replies.