Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update Factions - We Need Your Help! | October the 11th 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryptic

Also make gen buckets to where you purchase it from the shop and get one bucket, and that bucket is infinite uses, but it charges you after every use.

Eater

Donator
Donator
IGN
EaterSteam
Atleast if u won't add printer atleast add sand bots atleast make quick prints y 200 cannons worth to use without having to refill sand per 5 or 3 shots
i mean if they dont wanna add sand bots, allow me to bot my way through it but that will need /printer

PanosKatos1

Sandbots would be great but it should be kinda rare and also make seasonal ranks rare too cause everyone got a rank this season

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
hakim251 hakim251 @hakim251 Printer has been a thing since 2017/2018 and shields also they have been up even earlier, It's not my fault that jartex is outside the faction community...
thats why jartex was good before there was shield and will get worse once they add printer command and sandbots. this is also why we are quitting the game, because its shit and too easy, we do same thing for 5 maps now which is check buffers, raid everyone and afk spawners. if they made it harder by removing certain gkits and/or gkits alts, it would be a different experience to play.

adding sandbots and printer will just continue to make the server worse and worse, look how many shit players there is playing this game and talking a lot of shit (including you). They all have confidence to win the server, because its so easy.
that is why im strongly against your suggestions, because theyre always suggesting a feature to make raiding and shit easier

Last edited:

Gxlaz

remove seasonal stuff they make crates terrible i wont want to buy crate keys if all im getting is seasonal gkits and ranks

trosic

-Don't add sand bots it will be too op for raiding
-Make Chugs and gsets a bit more rare.
-Fix the command /back
-
Fix clarity and souvenir
-Get more factions staff
-Buff koth
loot
<-Remove seasonal shit nobody wants it>
-Buff cane
-Remove trash items from /transfer that nobody buys