Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update Factions - We Need Your Help! | October the 11th 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

JozkYaBoi

Donator
Donator
I think u guys should add printer if u try print a cannon urself * a proper cannon for raiding it would take so long to print cause of the printer it keeps messing up sometimes It also. can get u kicked u guys should add printer it has been suggested for a while now.

PlahSmuh

Banned
-PVP-
Bow-boosting
Alright, last season there was a poll on whether bow-boosting should be enabled or disabled.
The latter won and it was disabled, and with that most of the fun in PvP was disabled with it.
The people that took the time to practice and learn how to properly bow-boost were rewarded for it, with being able to get out of hard situations.
Nowadays, if you've got 3 people on you, and they have eggs, you're pretty much good as dead unless you got a trap that you have to run to. It will be harder for the "New" players to get accustomed to rather than just throwing eggs and pearling, but once they learn how to properly do it, it's much more fun. It'd make it a lot more enjoyable to PvP. I mean, Sbd has bow-boosting, KitPvP has bow-boosting, why would you only take the bow-boosting mechanic out of Factions?

Custom Enchants
In my opinion, there are some "Broken" custom enchants:
1.Barbarian. The enchantment is supposed to be used on a sword against enemies that wield axes, but it might be bugged.
I haven't done enough testing but the enchant might work against swords aswell, which is not intended.
2.Enrage. The enchant basically works like this: "If you're at low hp, deal more damage to the enemy". In my opinion thats the stupidest enchant one could make. It rewards players for being bad at the game, getting constantly outhit, but STILL have the upper hand in damage. It deals WAY too much damage and should be outright removed from the game.
3.Implants. I don't think the enchant works. Nobody adds the enchant to the helmet cause it doesn't work. Fix it.
4.Souvenir. The enchant doesn't work at all. I've had the enchant on multiple sets, multiple times, never worked for me or anyone i know. It's a legendary enchant and a hard to get one at that. It should atleast work how it's supposed to.
5.Fast Turn V. Reduce the damage the enchant does by a slight amount.

New custom enchant:
Description - The more hits on an enemy you have "combo" deal 0.5 hearts of additional damage for each subsequential hit following the first.

Gsets
Gsets are wayy to easy to obtain. They are special sets that give additional bonuses when wearing the full set, the whole server shouldn't be carrying one around. Make them more rare and harder to obtain.
The sets themselves, I don't neccessarily have an issue with, the only exception being BAPE which if made into a Protection 5 set is impossible to die in. Not even P5, P4 is way to hard to die in. I'd just scale down the % of damage reduced while wearing the set.

Speed
Speed 3 PvP. I don't know why it's a thing. Make it speed 2 PvP like it's supposed to be. It's a lot more skill dependant rather than everyone getting out of your comboes in a second, starting a 2-Hit combo and not being able to continue because of the high KB, which brings me to my next point.

Knockback
The knockback on the server just isn't right. Everyone that actually knows anything about PvP knows this. Reduce the amount of KB taken. Flying over the map in one hit isn't necessary. If the speed recommendation and this KB recommendation were to get implemented it would make the PvP actually skill based and not luck based.

Koth
Right now as the koth is, there is no point in capping it. The only worthwile things you get from the koth are the Enchant Orbs, the additional power boosts and the Chunk busters. You should get permanent ranks, up to premium, but make it rarer to get them.
The koths are sometimes impossible to cap and drag on for hours on end because of the way that they're designed. Add corners to each koth, make each koth unique and not an open field.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other stuff:
-Pearls sometimes just not working.
-Chugs doing no damage sometimes.
-Not being able to Creeper egg traps 1 block wide next to the warzone.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

win
New gsets such as 15 damage and 10 less damage to player when wearing should be in the game Andrew’s aranami set should come back
+1

JozkYaBoi

Donator
Donator
Hakim It would be good to print a cannon in max 6 10 mins cause not everyone can spend his life on printing a cannon and plus if u guys add sand bots and printer it would be way more comp other factions will play.

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
JozkYaBoi JozkYaBoi The only reason on why hakim251 hakim251 is so they want jartex to look bad and that will end up with the map flopping because no one gonna play a map without sand bots and /printer so basically less comp for jihad, Hakim is literally abusing rn...

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
Here are some suggestions for the current map V2!
a)
- Add more type of gen buckets: Vertical/Horizontal Psuedo buckets - Those gen buckets will patch every hole in the wall.
- Add more type of gen buckets: Red Sand, Gravel, Cobeweb (horizontal) and Ice (Horizontal/Vertical)
b) New pvp rules!
- hakim251 hakim251 and Depthstrider4 Depthstrider4 are arguing about making the map "too easy" , Then In my opinion I think that you should add a new rule for teaming on pvp because If you have 3 factions that have like 20/25 players on, It would be ez outpost and koth's for them since one fac can be against 3 other factions and that makes it TOO EASY and UNFAIR for everyone + teaming in pvp is literally bannable on every single server on the planet..
c) Sand bots and /printer
- Those stuff are what everyone in the entire factions community want's, No one can just play a map w/o those 2 stuff... The main reason why jihad and illusion doesn't want it is so that only us can play and there will be less competition for jihad and illusion and at the end of the map jihad will let illusion to win f top 2 again :)
- in /printer we should be able to edit only dispensers since in many servers there isn't a perfect printer and there is always a dispenser that's printed backwards and of course, Once we mine the main block in /printer we will be automatically refunded when we break the block, for example a dispenser costs like 90$ and if we mine it we will be refunded the same price..
- If we get attacked while we are in /printer we will automatically be switched to gms.
- Sand Bots : Sand bots should be for everyone, they shouldn't be in /buy lul
d) Cannoning
- Make the tnt limit to 3.5k TNT or make the worlds smaller :)
- Fix all problems
- Enable the TNT chain explosion (people with bad PC can disable this by enabling FPS boost in /settings)

Eisoks

Donator
Donator
OH i forgot chugjugs should get removed they are pointless

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Arrydzn Arrydzn Once again why you bother didn't you tell that jartex is shit, so you wont play it now what changed ? You prem mates left you and you now returning back to jartex to fail again?

hakim251

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
hakim251
Arrydzn Arrydzn Once again why you bother didn't you tell that jartex is shit, so you wont play it now what changed ? You prem mates left you and you now returning back to jartex to fail again?
He has new tech he gonna win dw jihad ain't playing

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss

Cryptic

Add /printer and sandbots from shop, you can add some kind of durability to them to make it less OP or something, not sure why you still haven't added them.

Status
Not open for further replies.