Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update Factions - Update post 2.0

Should we remove the "nether"?

• Yes

Votes: 22 38.6%
  • No

Votes: 35 61.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinakos

First of all add more power per player do it like 20.Secondly add f missions.And thirdly i suggest you to add a custom enchant called "Hardened" (helps armour not to break that fast) so you can keep mcmmo.Make it Unique or legendary

Last edited:

Mr_LeoDaVinci

Donator
Donator
The end needs to be the actual end. Where it drops off into nothing. Good for bases

MamaPvP

Banned
You should make obsidian un-creeper-able, that will prevent a lot of glitching.​
And T0m45_ T0m45_ Just to mention mcmmo is pretty bad with CE's, it's so broken, and I personally think mcmmo should get removed because breaking armor in like 20 hits isn't fun. And they should buff strength so PVP fights are actually longer and more fun, so people actually start using normal golden apples.
You should increase the price of enchanted golden apples, as I mentioned above - to start using normal golden apples. That will make PVP so much fun and more competitive.
And here is a suggestion over one suggestion (xd) So basically don't add the durability on spawners, but add a cooldown for them, so if you have a base, and it's messy and you want to move to another one so you can mine them, but in like 3 days (after spawners placed) you can mine them and make a new base. And if you accidentally place down the spawner that would cause a lot of issues with the durability, so I suggest just adding a 3 day cooldown period for the spawners. (and to prevent placing spawners in the wrong place you will have 3 minute time to mine them just in-case if you placed them wrong).​
That's all I can think of right now.

Kind regards,

way to go fucktard that was my idea^

kingace

[/QUOTE]
  • Improved the cannoning
    • Removed TNT knockback
    • Removed TNT damage
    • Anti Roof Cannons
    • Items will not explode from TNT
    • Auto Cannons disabled
    • more TNT per tick
[/QUOTE]

What is the TNT per tick limit now?

TROOLEER124

I`m Not Really A Factions Person But I Started Playing On Factions
A lot More
Because I Have A Good Factions
Everything Is Better When I`m Not Alone

PrinceBroz

Reset hype. Consider changing player power to 15+ because the bases will be bigger due to gen buckets. Lets get this reset hype train going hmm?

Status
Not open for further replies.