Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update Factions - Update post 2.0

Should we remove the "nether"?

• Yes

Votes: 22 38.6%
  • No

Votes: 35 61.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeries

Donator
Donator
Mcmmo disabled?
This is pathetic.
Now it will take forever to break someone's set with sword or axe and + it will take like 40 hits to kill someone who did not gapple.
They keep voting "Disable mcmmo" because they don't want competitive PVP and it's because they can't last for long when they take damage from 1000 level axes.
Now it will also not going to be possible to win 2v1, 3v1, 4v1 with this update, it's always 1v1.
Atleast add strength III effect from armor and add some custom enchants that will help with armor damage and general damage.

Other than that update is good.
"This is pathetic"
Tell me how is it? Tell me how is it fair mcmmo with custom enchants.. They should disable mcmmo, or there is a plugin "/warp nomcmmo" means no mcmmo there, then it would be fair.. Funny thing how people die within 20 seconds - 1 minute, due the mcmmo and custom enchants..

Last edited:

EoGamer101

I will be on vacation on the last week of july :(
can't play on the server with the awesome new updates

FeelsBadMan

Hithy

Addicted Member
You should make obsidian un-creeper-able, that will prevent a lot of glitching.​
And T0m45_ T0m45_ Just to mention mcmmo is pretty bad with CE's, it's so broken, and I personally think mcmmo should get removed because breaking armor in like 20 hits isn't fun. And they should de-buff strength so PVP fights are actually longer and more fun, so people actually start using normal golden apples.
You should increase the price of enchanted golden apples, as I mentioned above - to start using normal golden apples. That will make PVP so much fun and more competitive.
And here is a suggestion over one suggestion (xd) So basically don't add the durability on spawners, but add a cooldown for them, so if you have a base, and it's messy and you want to move to another one so you can mine them, but in like 3 days (after spawners placed) you can mine them and make a new base. And if you accidentally place down the spawner that would cause a lot of issues with the durability, so I suggest just adding a 3 day cooldown period for the spawners. (and to prevent placing spawners in the wrong place you will have 3 minute time to mine them just in-case if you placed them wrong).​
That's all I can think of right now.

Kind regards,

Last edited:

Hithy

Addicted Member
"This is pathetic"
Tell me how is it? Tell me how is it fair mcmmo with custom enchants.. They should disable mcmmo, or there is a plugin "/warp nomcmmo" means no mcmmo there, then it would be fair.. Funny thing how people die within 20 seconds - 1 minute, due the mcmmo and custom enchants..
It doesn't mean you have to remove all the mcmmo plugin, but just disable the PVP mcmmo. So farming is way easier.

Jeries

Donator
Donator
It doesn't mean you have to remove all the mcmmo plugin, but just disable the PVP mcmmo. So farming is way easier.
As I said, new players are really mad of it, they join and then die within 30 seconds, people use custom enchants while mcmmo.. "their skills just mcmmo" let it becomes fair then? Make a Nomcmmo plugin with a warp and area "/warp nomcmmo"

Hithy

Addicted Member
As I said, new players are really mad of it, they join and then die within 30 seconds, people use custom enchants while mcmmo.. "their skills just mcmmo" let it becomes fair then? Make a Nomcmmo plugin with a warp and area "/warp nomcmmo"
No point from that, just disable PVP mcmmo, and leave the farming and acrobatics mcmmo.

Hithy

Addicted Member
Mcmmo disabled?
This is pathetic.
Now it will take forever to break someone's set with sword or axe and + it will take like 40 hits to kill someone who did not gapple.
They keep voting "Disable mcmmo" because they don't want competitive PVP and it's because they can't last for long when they take damage from 1000 level axes.
Now it will also not going to be possible to win 2v1, 3v1, 4v1 with this update, it's always 1v1.
Atleast add strength III effect from armor and add some custom enchants that will help with armor damage and general damage.

Other than that update is good.
Mcmmo doesn't make pvp more competitive, just the opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.