Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update Factions - Update post 2.0

Should we remove the "nether"?

• Yes

Votes: 22 38.6%
  • No

Votes: 35 61.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotic123

Remove /repairer in combat and add /fix for all players in combat and out of combat

Gotic123

I think you should remove enchanted gapps

Bcs If you remove mcmmo in pvp and limit enchants to items if someone have gapp pvp will be to long....

You need to make enchants more op (for armor more) and remove gapps and add /fix for all players

Like Cosmic have if you know how they have it.

well if u gonna look on the features jartex gonna be a nice server but unfortuntly the owners dont care about me and if we want any bug fixed or even the smallest econmy fix we gonna have to wait 8 months till next reset im soory jartex you have lost my trust...

Jeries

Donator
Donator
I think you should remove enchanted gapps

Bcs If you remove mcmmo in pvp and limit enchants to items if someone have gapp pvp will be to long....

You need to make enchants more op (for armor more) and remove gapps and add /fix for all players

Like Cosmic have if you know how they have it.
Nice joke, because you have mcmmo doesn't mean you're good. Also, what's the point of adding fix ? What with those people who donated / bought (fix) then it will be unfair as they wasted their money.

Last edited:

Chrisknight

It looks like the Koths will be surrounded by wilderness, and I'm not sure how that will work since Koths already have traps way too close to them making the pvp less fun

Other than than, looks good

Status
Not open for further replies.