Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Important Factions - Reset | October The 19TH 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
This change the whole gamemode. Faction is not skyblock. People don’t want to grind heads 24/7 to get f top. Tbh if they go through this reset I would say they would loose almost half of the players that play Factions.

BabbyXD

Addicted Member
Mex & Max most likely just want to see how this mobheads thing works out, If it doesn't work out well it won't be implemented again.
If it turns out bad and they keep it for the whole map you will lose the playerbase.

_OtherGamer_

In 2 days and I'm still false-banned. Sad leaderboard noises.
And will the KOTHs be finally implemented?

Sluggy

Donator
Donator
I dont know why people complaining id play the new season its sounds fun for someone that plays skyblock ahaha

BabbyXD

Addicted Member
I dont know why people complaining id play the new season its sounds fun for someone that plays skyblock ahaha
The entire point of factions is that you need to raid others and defend your base to win. Basically it takes skyblock and adds actual competition.

DuJake

Donator
Donator
It not hard to get heads. Just get a mH enchant
aight I think you understand it wrong . You need to use your hand inorder to get those Mobheads,

This update is a game changer . The whole system of Factions is destroyed / Factions isnt about grinding 24/7 ,Factions is meant to be raiding, pvp, team work . I dont see why adding such an update to Factions.

Status
Not open for further replies.