Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Competition Factions - FactionTop Results | June the 15TH 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXJamsXx

Lmao. Jihad always tries to win most of ftop places, but at the end gets fucked. hahahha

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
They helped his friend to get f top 1 + 2 + Jihad forgot to remove from Xone and some guys from Girl Scouts Faction role :LOL:(that is not enough proof but i think that helped too)
discord roles dont matter at all lmfao

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
when where u ftop 3 LOL
?
i do not have to inform you when i was f top 3 since u're a scammer, you're just bad because i was working 2 months for you i never gave any proof that i gave to some1 my pw, I couldn't breake obbi and ofc i didn't knew where the spawners were. (The best reason some1 could get kicked from faction lol). Don't forget to don't pay ur players :D

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
Don't forget to don't pay ur players
too bad he did pay his members, also your signature is cringe lmfao you barely won ftop3 which is only buycraft payout and you're still bragging about it, aswell as you probably distributed like nothing to your faction value

hakim251

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
hakim251
too bad he did pay his members, also your signature is cringe lmfao you barely won ftop3 which is only buycraft payout and you're still bragging about it, aswell as you probably distributed like nothing to your faction value
He didn't even win ftop 3 he wasn't even in juul and if he was he joined 6 h before f top end lol
And he was not doing anything that's why he got kicked and cause he was ready to inside with Meon

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
e didn't even win ftop 3 he wasn't even in juul and if he was he joined 6 h before f top end lol
And he was not doing anything that's why he got kicked and cause he was ready to inside with Meon
ikr lmfao, but he still put in his fucking signature that he won ftop3

Status
Not open for further replies.