Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update Factions - Reset | October The 17TH 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
JustThiemo JustThiemo Can you please explain your reaction?
Nah, It is what it is :) The server is more playable now and you wont find us within the first 3/4 min!

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
voodootje0 voodootje0 TYSM FOR REMOVING CANNON ITEMS FROM INVSEE JustThiemo JustThiemo <3

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
voodootje0 voodootje0 @voodootje0 TYSM FOR REMOVING CANNON ITEMS FROM INVSEE .avatar--xss { width: 21px; height: 21px; line-height: 21px !important; margin-right: 2px; } JustThiemo JustThiemo @JustThiemo
they just read the suggestions post and added everything that was suggested

Depthstrider4 Depthstrider4 @Depthstrider4 LMAO, You are so PATHETIC... Sandbots don't lower the time??? They don't force you??? If you can patch you can hold them and I don't really see how "sand bots will make it easier" .avatar--xss { width: 21px; height: 21px; line-height: 21px !important; margin-right: 2px; } Depthstrider4 Depthstrider4 @Depthstrider4 L dance btw also why no /printer???
yes this guy is out of mind,why is he still here?

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
Just explain me how sand bots will raid you for 10 min XD?
not meant as in litterally "10 min" but just on how much faster you can raid with that, especially if they would have added printer command
probably you wont even be able to raid in 2 hours with sand bots and printer command, thats why im not meaning it as litterally 10 minutes

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
not meant as in litterally "10 min" but just on how much faster you can raid with that, especially if they would have added printer command
probably you wont even be able to raid in 2 hours with sand bots and printer command, thats why im not meaning it as litterally 10 minutes
#staymad

LOL No o
No one can get raided in less then an hour with sand bots lool, In archon with sand bots and /printer they were forcing us and took them 12 HRS to breach talking that they had to inside us and ddos us so they can breach lmao

stop acting like you're good, you literally are a walking meme and clown... you got clowned on for not even being able to hit cane pipe down.
It's not my problem that there isn't a good faction in jartex LOL ur literally winning because almost everyone is literally shit

stop acting like you're good, you literally are a walking meme and clown... you got clowned on for not even being able to hit cane pipe down.
and I can hit cane what the fuck you mean LMAO the thing in ghosts call was because i wasnt even watching my mc while i was hitting cane kuz i was watching a movie

hakim251

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
hakim251
If anyone can post Screenshots of arry saying he's gonna win past 3 maps and then his base 12h into tnt would be appricated!

Status
Not open for further replies.