Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Does F11 glitch allowed in Skyblock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_W

Addicted Member
Hello, I'm new here, so sorry if there's something wrong.
I have tried to search any thread that mention about this, but i found none.

So, I'm 99% sure this glitch or anything alike is not allowed, but i just want to make sure it is.
I myself knew about this glitch when I read it on Jartex's Factions rules, and it is not allowed there. But, when I read Skyblock's rules, there's no rule that mentioned about that glitch like in the Faction's rules. (This reminds me that scamming is not prohibited in Prison)

If only, if only it is not prohibited, it might be useful for afk cobblestone farming. I also wonder if anyone uses this glitch or alike too. I myself aware that this glitch would not be fair, as it has a huge similarity to auto-clicker (which is banned) that is a no-effort grinding, even though it is far more limited. So, I made this thread to make sure that "If only" . I myself think its probably gonna be NO. So I just need to clarify this, because probably they forgot to mention it on the Skyblock's rule.
I apologize if there's mistake in my grammar, I often make mistakes in English grammar.

Side Question (I'm lazy making another thread XD) :
Does area of spawning affect the spawn rate from spawner even though the mobs are stacked?
Like, if I place 8 grass block around a pig spawner, will the spawn rate higher than just placing 1 grass block, like the normal spawner do?

AutumnBomb1111

Donator
Donator
Hey The_W The_W

You cannot glitch and afk farm cobblestone . It is same as auto clicker so it is basically not allowed.

Side Answer:
Area doesn't affect unless it is to small where the mobs don't spawn at all.
You can use any blocks below the spawner, the spawn rate will be the same. But there needs to be a good space like 5x5 For them to spawn

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
The_W

The_W

Addicted Member
Hey The_W The_W

You cannot glitch and afk farm cobblestone . It is same as auto clicker so it is basically not allowed.

Side Answer:
Area doesn't affect unless it is to small where the mobs don't spawn at all.
You can use any blocks below the spawner, the spawn rate will be the same. But there needs to be a good space like 5x5 For them to spawn
I see

Thanks for the help for the side question, i've been searching the answer everywhere, now i can plan better for my island.

KenExtreme

Its only allowed in grinding mobs.
Make a bigger generator so u can get blocks fast

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
The_W

The_W

Addicted Member
Its only allowed in grinding mobs.
bigger generator so u can get blocks fast
It is allowed....?

Do you think i should use enchanted dia pick instead? Because currently i use iron pick, so i can easy repair to increase my repair skill. I also just found out that public enchant table is locked until lv 7, no public repairer, and diamond can't be bought from shop. That's why it will be very hard in my current situation to upgrade or repair my dia pick. I haven't try to make and use my own enchant table or anvil though.

KenExtreme

No thats not what I meant
Auto Clicking is allowed in grinding mobs only

fatelss

Donator
Donator
It is allowed....?

Do you think i should use enchanted dia pick instead? Because currently i use iron pick, so i can easy repair to increase my repair skill. I also just found out that public enchant table is locked until lv 7, no public repairer, and diamond can't be bought from shop. That's why it will be very hard in my current situation to upgrade or repair my dia pick. I haven't try to make and use my own enchant table or anvil though.
you can do /repairer instead to repair items and if you need stuffs to start. try to dm me in my discord fatelss#0924

Status
Not open for further replies.