Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Does F11 glitch allowed in Skyblock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_W

Addicted Member
Hello, I'm new here, so sorry if there's something wrong.
I have tried to search any thread that mention about this, but i found none.

So, I'm 99% sure this glitch or anything alike is not allowed, but i just want to make sure it is.
I myself knew about this glitch when I read it on Jartex's Factions rules, and it is not allowed there. But, when I read Skyblock's rules, there's no rule that mentioned about that glitch like in the Faction's rules. (This reminds me that scamming is not prohibited in Prison)

If only, if only it is not prohibited, it might be useful for afk cobblestone farming. I also wonder if anyone uses this glitch or alike too. I myself aware that this glitch would not be fair, as it has a huge similarity to auto-clicker (which is banned) that is a no-effort grinding, even though it is far more limited. So, I made this thread to make sure that "If only" . I myself think its probably gonna be NO. So I just need to clarify this, because probably they forgot to mention it on the Skyblock's rule.
I apologize if there's mistake in my grammar, I often make mistakes in English grammar.

Side Question (I'm lazy making another thread XD) :
Does area of spawning affect the spawn rate from spawner even though the mobs are stacked?
Like, if I place 8 grass block around a pig spawner, will the spawn rate higher than just placing 1 grass block, like the normal spawner do?

KenExtreme

Players replace thier mb1(mouse button 1/ left click) to space so they can just hold it and minecraft thinks you are clicking the mb1 fast and this is called auto clicking and alot of people are using it to grind mobs if this is not allowed then alot of players are already ban in Jartex.

Things that are not allowed is macro and auto build.

KenExtreme

It is allowed....?

Do you think i should use enchanted dia pick instead? Because currently i use iron pick, so i can easy repair to increase my repair skill. I also just found out that public enchant table is locked until lv 7, no public repairer, and diamond can't be bought from shop. That's why it will be very hard in my current situation to upgrade or repair my dia pick. I haven't try to make and use my own enchant table or anvil though.
Do /kit you can get free diamond tools there

KenExtreme

i think i tried that command but it didn't work

Oh, the beginner kit do provide diamond tools, thanks for reminding me
Yea ur welcome.
Make an anvil to repair items and if you want to level up ur mcMMO repair skill make a block od iron and place it, While holding damaged the item right click the block and you need ingots to repair it iron ingot for iron things and diamond for diamond thing to repair a diamond things you need to be level 50+ in mcMMO repair.

Last edited:

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Hello, I'm new here, so sorry if there's something wrong.
I have tried to search any thread that mention about this, but i found none.

So, I'm 99% sure this glitch or anything alike is not allowed, but i just want to make sure it is.
I myself knew about this glitch when I read it on Jartex's Factions rules, and it is not allowed there. But, when I read Skyblock's rules, there's no rule that mentioned about that glitch like in the Faction's rules. (This reminds me that scamming is not prohibited in Prison)

If only, if only it is not prohibited, it might be useful for afk cobblestone farming. I also wonder if anyone uses this glitch or alike too. I myself aware that this glitch would not be fair, as it has a huge similarity to auto-clicker (which is banned) that is a no-effort grinding, even though it is far more limited. So, I made this thread to make sure that "If only" . I myself think its probably gonna be NO. So I just need to clarify this, because probably they forgot to mention it on the Skyblock's rule.
I apologize if there's mistake in my grammar, I often make mistakes in English grammar.

Side Question (I'm lazy making another thread XD) :
Does area of spawning affect the spawn rate from spawner even though the mobs are stacked?
Like, if I place 8 grass block around a pig spawner, will the spawn rate higher than just placing 1 grass block, like the normal spawner do?
Hey, I don't know if it is actually allowed but let's be real there were 2 Most blocks broken competitions during this season and top island has used it and I can admit that I did so as well. Now I don't want to offend anyone or tell that someone else told me but. I am pretty sure that my island leader MoudTage_ MoudTage_ said it was allowed. He can tell us about it if he sees this and gives us a 100% true reply to the situation.

AFK farming cobblestone could work and is allowed as I am aware of but AFK grinding with auto clickers is not allowed. Therefore, IDK if the answer is YES or NO.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Q: Like, if I place 8 grass block around a pig spawner, will the spawn rate higher than just placing 1 grass block, like the normal spawner do?|||

Yes it does but it is also a spawner side "story". By the time that you have stack-able spawners, a 1 spawner will not spawn as fast as 10 for example. Therefore you need a 5x5 are of grass blocks and light in order for it to work. I would say that 5-10 of each spawner type would be ok.

KenExtreme

Hey, I don't know if it is actually allowed but let's be real there were 2 Most blocks broken competitions during this season and top island has used it and I can admit that I did so as well. Now I don't want to offend anyone or tell that someone else told me but. I am pretty sure that my island leader MoudTage_ MoudTage_ said it was allowed. He can tell us about it if he sees this and gives us a 100% true reply to the situation.

AFK farming cobblestone could work and is allowed as I am aware of but AFK grinding with auto clickers is not allowed. Therefore, IDK if the answer is YES or NO.
Some high ranks also said Macro and auto build isnt allowed.

Im one of the top 10 in mining and I dont use afk grinder because its only for my building blocks you can go to my island /is visit KenExtreme and see how I farm and I can mine like 5k-10k per 10 mins I also have a Break Block Counter but its new so it only have 9k blocks broken and I dont do that much farming block because I have 5 full double of stones and bricks

Last edited:

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
F11 Glitch is for now allowed, However, This rule is flexible and May or May not be changed in the next Season so always keep a close look at the Rules !
Locking.

Status
Not open for further replies.