Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Something about the banned mods (not staff mods) in Jartex

Brownedisepic

So, today when I got on jartex 1.16.2 (because i forgot to change version) I had this mod called world downloader. So, when i logged in to Jartex, it told you cannot login because you have World Downloader (or something along those lines). So I was wondering if World Downloader Mod doesn't work, then Jartex can make it so that all the banned mods won't work.
This will also help in reduced hackers (because hacked clients is part of the Banned Mods).

G

Gusto

So, today when I got on jartex 1.16.2 (because i forgot to change version) I had this mod called world downloader. So, when i logged in to Jartex, it told you cannot login because you have World Downloader (or something along those lines). So I was wondering if World Downloader Mod doesn't work, then Jartex can make it so that all the banned mods won't work.
This will also help in reduced hackers (because hacked clients is part of the Banned Mods).
and how would u implement that?

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Already did most of them, such as blacklisting world downloader I think