Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

KUG_SiberKong

Donator
Donator
How long does one need to wait before he is eligible to be unbanned from Jartex discord btw (not asking how long after one can make an appeal rather how long before unbanning a person is actually considered)?

Last edited:
Solution
Community Assistance

Hello, KUG_SiberKong.​
Your ban depends on how long it is, If it is a permanent ban then you won't be getting unbanned unless you submit a discord unban appeal here: https://jartexnetwork.com/form/16/select, If you would like to know how long your ban is then feel free to message me on the forums with your discord and I'll be able to view your ban duration.​
For your reference, here is the link to our server rules JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect our server rules.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork.​

Kind Regards,​
~ iFlyYT

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
While i was on jartex. There was no such rule at all. Trust me i know the rules.
I know that "bullying" isn't a rule generally, but I think Roda combined a bunch of offences you had and just classifed them as "bullying"

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I know that "bullying" isn't a rule generally, but I think Roda combined a bunch of offences you had and just classifed them as "bullying"
i dont remember it ever existing as it happened to me a shit ton of times and staff did nothing

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
K

KUG_SiberKong

Donator
Donator
mate are you alright? Im saying when I was still on the server (9 months ago) it was not a rule not talking about what rules they added after that.
Its not that complicated fam

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
mate are you alright? Im saying when I was still on the server (9 months ago) it was not a rule not talking about what rules they added after that.
Its not that complicated fam
I never said Bullying was a rule

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
K

KUG_SiberKong

Donator
Donator
I mean you got unbanned while I was staff. You were unbanned for around 2 weeks or so, am I correct? In that time, you got muted and punished for various things, including I believe racism and downright bullying. My opinion does not matter but thats the reason the management likely won't unban you.
you have some major issues probs should go to a doctor to check them out because you legit said 'you got muted for various things including i believe racism and downright bullying. saying it is a rule because i got muted for it (which is purely false and incorrect bs)

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
you have some major issues probs should go to a doctor to check them out because you legit said 'you got muted for various things including i believe racism and downright bullying. saying it is a rule because i got muted for it (which is purely false and incorrect bs)
I wasnt saying bullying was a rule. But you were insulting people left right and center, my memory is bad, so I classified it as "bullying"

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
K

KUG_SiberKong

Donator
Donator
I wasnt saying bullying was a rule. But you were insulting people left right and center, my memory is bad, so I classified it as "bullying"
i was never muted for insulting people that is not a muteable offence most my offences were when id cross the line and say n word to someone that is not bullying thats racism. if you dont know the rules please stop talking it makes you look like a 🤡 .

Status
Not open for further replies.