Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

KUG_SiberKong

Donator
Donator
How long does one need to wait before he is eligible to be unbanned from Jartex discord btw (not asking how long after one can make an appeal rather how long before unbanning a person is actually considered)?

Last edited:
Solution
Community Assistance

Hello, KUG_SiberKong.​
Your ban depends on how long it is, If it is a permanent ban then you won't be getting unbanned unless you submit a discord unban appeal here: https://jartexnetwork.com/form/16/select, If you would like to know how long your ban is then feel free to message me on the forums with your discord and I'll be able to view your ban duration.​
For your reference, here is the link to our server rules JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect our server rules.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork.​

Kind Regards,​
~ iFlyYT

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
thank you for your constructive criticism brother :D I will for sure take your advice into consideration and work towards being better 👍
No I am not saying that. i want you back in the discord, but seeing as you have been given chances and by the look of it spit in the face of Roda, I doubt hes gonna unban you

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
K

KUG_SiberKong

Donator
Donator
No I am not saying that. i want you back in the discord, but seeing as you have been given chances and by the look of it spit in the face of Roda, I doubt hes gonna unban you
U have right to have ur own opinion. Even if your opinion is incorrect and does not matter in the slightest however you do indeed have right to it :D

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Even if your opinion is incorrect and does not matter in the slightest
I mean you got unbanned while I was staff. You were unbanned for around 2 weeks or so, am I correct? In that time, you got muted and punished for various things, including I believe racism and downright bullying. My opinion does not matter but thats the reason the management likely won't unban you.

Davidva

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
I mean you got unbanned while I was staff. You were unbanned for around 2 weeks or so, am I correct? In that time, you got muted and punished for various things, including I believe racism and downright bullying. My opinion does not matter but thats the reason the management likely won't unban you.
Thanks for clarifying things we already knew

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Thanks for clarifying things we already knew
Well you told me to keep sipping on my clown juice. Obviously you didn't know exactly what I was talking about, although I did word it wrong, acting as though I was happy that Siber wasn't being unbanned. I feel like he makes the chat more alive

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Well, my first discord ban took 13 days to be looked at and the 2nd one took 4 hours, so idrk what kind of fucked up system they following.

Status
Not open for further replies.