Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

KUG_SiberKong

Donator
Donator
How long does one need to wait before he is eligible to be unbanned from Jartex discord btw (not asking how long after one can make an appeal rather how long before unbanning a person is actually considered)?

Last edited:
Solution
Community Assistance

Hello, KUG_SiberKong.​
Your ban depends on how long it is, If it is a permanent ban then you won't be getting unbanned unless you submit a discord unban appeal here: https://jartexnetwork.com/form/16/select, If you would like to know how long your ban is then feel free to message me on the forums with your discord and I'll be able to view your ban duration.​
For your reference, here is the link to our server rules JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect our server rules.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork.​

Kind Regards,​
~ iFlyYT

KT_798

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
KT_798
Depends on what you got punished for and how good your appeal is I think.

Tarun0707

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Tarun0707
If you are banned on jartex discord, it's a permanent ban. Only way to get unbanned is by appealing. If your appeal gets accepted, then most likely your permanent ban is reduced to a certain period like 2 to 4 weeks. Maybe even instant unban if it was a false ban.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
K

KUG_SiberKong

Donator
Donator
If you are banned on jartex discord, it's a permanent ban. Only way to get unbanned is by appealing. If your appeal gets accepted, then most likely your permanent ban is reduced to a certain period like 2 to 4 weeks. Maybe even instant unban if it was a false ban.
no im asking the PEOPLE on how long should a guy be unbanned after getting a perm ban on discord (by appealing and getting accepted)
like for example u needa wait 2 months appeal n then itll have good chances to be accepted etc

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Judging by the fact that you have been unbanned several times, yet constantly pushed the boundaries whilst the Management warned you and gave you multiple chances, I doubt that they will unban you again. Sadly the discord cannot be graced by your presence

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
K

KUG_SiberKong

Donator
Donator
Judging by the fact that you have been unbanned several times, yet constantly pushed the boundaries whilst the Management warned you and gave you multiple chances, I doubt that they will unban you again. Sadly the discord cannot be graced by your presence
thank you for your constructive criticism brother :D I will for sure take your advice into consideration and work towards being better 👍

Last edited:

Davidva

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Take another sip of your clown juice

Status
Not open for further replies.