Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

KUG_SiberKong

Donator
Donator
How long does one need to wait before he is eligible to be unbanned from Jartex discord btw (not asking how long after one can make an appeal rather how long before unbanning a person is actually considered)?

Last edited:
Solution
Community Assistance

Hello, KUG_SiberKong.​
Your ban depends on how long it is, If it is a permanent ban then you won't be getting unbanned unless you submit a discord unban appeal here: https://jartexnetwork.com/form/16/select, If you would like to know how long your ban is then feel free to message me on the forums with your discord and I'll be able to view your ban duration.​
For your reference, here is the link to our server rules JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect our server rules.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork.​

Kind Regards,​
~ iFlyYT

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
TLDR: You aren't being unbanned, at least not for a while, for reasons we both know. Imma go drink some clown juice now

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
K

KUG_SiberKong

Donator
Donator
TLDR: You aren't being unbanned, at least not for a while, for reasons we both know. Imma go drink some clown juice now
last i checked even sr mods are incapable of making that decision let alone a fat little white kid named after food :D only rodagave can check my appeal whether its to accept or deny it so stop talking attention seeking kid u legit got banned for lying about being of age in ur staff application proves how desperate you are for attention and your biggest achievement in your whole life is a sr mod replied 'lmao' to ur dms. so piss off kid

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
last i checked even sr mods are incapable of making that decision let alone a fat little white kid named after food :D only rodagave can check my appeal whether its to accept or deny it so stop talking attention seeking kid u legit got banned for lying about being of age in ur staff application proves how desperate you are for attention and your biggest achievement in your whole life is a sr mod replied 'lmao' to ur dms. so piss off kid
Number 1: u legit got banned for lying about being of age in ur staff application
None of this is true. I got my discord account disabled due to me apparently being underage on Discord.
Number 2: and your biggest achievement in your whole life is a sr mod replied 'lmao' to ur dms
Obviously you don't know what a joke is. The only reason I have my signature as what it is, is because kids are serious and happy when a srmod or a staff replies to their dm on discord

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
K

KUG_SiberKong

Donator
Donator
Number 1: u legit got banned for lying about being of age in ur staff application
None of this is true. I got my discord account disabled due to me apparently being underage on Discord.
Number 2: and your biggest achievement in your whole life is a sr mod replied 'lmao' to ur dms
Obviously you don't know what a joke is. The only reason I have my signature as what it is, is because kids are serious and happy when a srmod or a staff replies to their dm on discord
cool story bro
did not ask
do not care

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Community Assistance

Hello, KUG_SiberKong.​
Your ban depends on how long it is, If it is a permanent ban then you won't be getting unbanned unless you submit a discord unban appeal here: https://jartexnetwork.com/form/16/select, If you would like to know how long your ban is then feel free to message me on the forums with your discord and I'll be able to view your ban duration.​
For your reference, here is the link to our server rules JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect our server rules.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork.​

Kind Regards,​
~ iFlyYT

Solution

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Community Assistance - Solved

Hello, KUG_SiberKong!​
Your question and/or concern has been solved, feel free to contact a member of the staff team, or post your question in this same sub-forum if you ever require assistance in the future.​
Thank you for being part of the JartexNetwork community.​

Kind Regards,​
~ iFlyYT

Status
Not open for further replies.