Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Desires to remove this server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frezarokcvar

СI advise you to update the anti-cheat server. It is impossible to play a lot of players players play with cheats for example aimboth bowaimbot speed safeblock (stand on the edge of the block with 100% can not fall) my team is afcshaniki or who comes out after the start of the game, for example I stand on the base to me runs the opponent and hits for 6 blocks and I can not do anything because I am a simple player without cheats on servers with better anti-cheat there is no such but I do not want to play there

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
СI advise you to update the anti-cheat server. It is impossible to play a lot of players players play with cheats for example aimboth bowaimbot speed safeblock (stand on the edge of the block with 100% can not fall) my team is afcshaniki or who comes out after the start of the game, for example I stand on the base to me runs the opponent and hits for 6 blocks and I can not do anything because I am a simple player without cheats on servers with better anti-cheat there is no such but I do not want to play there
the anti cheat works perfectly fine how ever there are many hacked clients that have bypasses for most of anti cheats curently avalaible across all internet, next time you see a rule breaker just report them, dont need to complain here lol

divertente

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
IGN
divertente
I honestly have to say that I don't face many cheaters on jartex, although cheaters are to be expected in every game, sure they may update their anti-cheat but bypasses are soon gonna be made either way. As daviddaraban daviddaraban said, instead of complaining you should report them. (If you have the possibility of course)

Status
Not open for further replies.