Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why this server is so partial to ranked players

ZayZumi

IGN
ZayZumi
I recently play bedwar with a player called GilTheBot and he is a gold rank player, then i destroyed his bed and he destroyed mine but when i hit him with drag click and my aim is good, but he takes no damages, really? The server is so partial to ranked player so i very very hate that

ItsFabrix

Donator
Donator
The server is not partial towards anyone, what you experienced is a common phenomenon in pvp, especially when there is a difference in ping

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
The server is not partial to ranked players, It's probably their spawn protections or Your ping differences.

FlawlessHoTDoG

IGN
FlawlessHoTDoG
Mentioned above, that's not anything about that. It's just that you're pretty laggy, or they just have spawn protection. The same is for you when you spawn. When you respawn, people can't deal damage to you for some seconds.

darkraider

Donator
Donator
IGN
darkraider
I recently play bedwar with a player called GilTheBot and he is a gold rank player, then i destroyed his bed and he destroyed mine but when i hit him with drag click and my aim is good, but he takes no damages, really? The server is so partial to ranked player so i very very hate that
lol gilthehbot đź’€ wonders if he still plays

ADNThunder

IGN
ADNThunder
Its just a ping issue from either his or ur side, also drag clicking on left mouse button is banned :D

ToxicCruel

IGN
Tuhid123
this is probably the dumbest post I've ever seen lmfao. how do u think the server is "partial" to ranked players, dumbest shit I've read lmfaoo

Taym

Donator
Donator
IGN
usb101
This kind of stuff are not in bedwars for the most part, in skywars sure, they could have talents or kits and you can still beat them because there are some kits that are better than ranked kits but other than that the PVP system isn't rigged towards ranked players