Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Cookie126's ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookie126

Hi!
a few days ago I was playing with my friend on the server,I asked many time in chat that I need feathers so one player muted me for 1 hour.
After muting me and my firend went to warp pvp, after a few minutes comes SR.MOD.
He told me something I didn't understand because I don't know good English, I couldn't say that I don't understand because I was on mute, i tryied to send tpa but he's not confirmed.
After a few minutes I got ban.
In the end, I would like to cancel the ban because it did not understand well the Manager.
from me cookie126.

SenpaiRie

Donator
Donator
Hellooooooo C cookie126 :)

After reading this i wanted to say a few things!
First off, you were muted for spamming; maybe you spammed "i need feathers"? If so, this is against chat rules (shown in /rules as #2)
Secondly, you were banned for failing to SS (screenshare) which is a bannable offense as you most more than likely accused of hacking! I understand if you don't know good English to understand what was occurring, but this brings me onto my last thing:

If you have been banned and want to be unbanned then please make an appeal here:
https://jartexnetwork.com/form/4/select

thanks for taking your time to read this! enjoy your day! (pm me if you need anymore assistance)
*issue resolved*
*thread locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.