Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bobsilowski - Discord Ban

Should I be unbanned

• Yes

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • No Comment

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters

bobsilowski

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobsilowski
DISCLAIMER: Please do not use this to throw hate towards any member of staff or member of the community as that is not my intention

Dear members of the Jartex Network,

Today I will be talking about my ban and reasons why I feel it should be overturned.

A little backstory:

February 12th - Rejected staff application

February 13th onwards - I was toxic towards staff members that I believed were against my staff application for reasons I couldn't comprehend.

March 13th - GamingFizz GamingFizz , K KUG_SiberKong and I are in one of the Dono chats and we begin messing around and I start mocking ZoneRGH ZoneRGH 's name.
I admit maybe I carried the joke on a bit too much but then I start playing a game whilst talking to Fizz and Kong.
SiberKong decides to message a couple friends telling them to send a distinct message that also mocks Zone's name or nickname.
Pace Pace / Zone mutes me for a reason I cannot remember and I appeal the mute via DMs and luckily Pace decides to unmute me and spare me the chance.
Later the same day Kong decides to say Pace's first name which for security reasons for new players I will not repeat. We continue on the call for another 5 - 10 minutes before I am banned alongside GamingFizz, SiberKong and a few others.

Reasons I feel I should be unbanned:

- K KUG_SiberKong was offered the chance to appeal his ban and I am pretty sure what he did should be considered worse than me considering I have a relatively clean record compared to him.

- The reason stated for my ban is rioting and starting arguments which I was not aware was a blacklistable offence. 1621873335039.png
- I have started contributing more to the network and intend on carrying on with providing assistance to those who need it.

- I have no intention on starting or causing drama when/if I return.

- I really miss the community and hope that this is successful

Final notes:

Thank you for reading this statement and I would encourage you to vote above on whether I should be unbanned.
I fully respect that the staff do not have to act depending on the vote but I would request them to take it into consideration.
I don't intend on this thread starting conflict between supporters and people who think my ban is justified.
Have a good day.

EDIT: I will watch this thread but not be replying to any comments as I do not want to be seen as inflicting people's opinions

Last edited:

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello bob

If siber can get a second chance, then you should get one too!
Good luck

Pace

Donator
Donator
I do not deal with those sort of things anymore, but what you did was just really too far, in too far I mean that you cyber bullied zone, and even after we said stop you kept on going with Fizz.

Well it's been a long time, Siber was given a chance, in my (non staff) opinion you deserve one too, but you shouldn't do this again. We're here to make the server more enjoyable and we don't need people just making our work not enjoyable.

This does not mean you will get unbanned, you should still (ask?) for permissions and appeal again and it is up to the management if they want to unban you or not. But please do not mention me for this again as I don't want to deal with those kind of stuff anymore.

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
A rejected staff app really does change a person, but you're free W.

UpperGround

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Events Builder
A rejected staff app really does change a person, but you're free W.
Yep it indeed does change how people behave, people will try to be ultra-helpful, but when the app gets rejected they get full of rage and they try to get angry at others to relieve themselves

MightyNutella

Rudeness
DISCLAIMER: Please do not use this to throw hate towards any member of staff or member of the community as that is not my intention

Dear members of the Jartex Network,

Today I will be talking about my ban and reasons why I feel it should be overturned.

A little backstory:

February 12th - Rejected staff application

February 13th onwards - I was toxic towards staff members that I believed were against my staff application for reasons I couldn't comprehend.

March 13th - GamingFizz GamingFizz , K KUG_SiberKong and I are in one of the Dono chats and we begin messing around and I start mocking ZoneRGH ZoneRGH 's name.
I admit maybe I carried the joke on a bit too much but then I start playing a game whilst talking to Fizz and Kong.
SiberKong decides to message a couple friends telling them to send a distinct message that also mocks Zone's name or nickname.
Pace Pace / Zone mutes me for a reason I cannot remember and I appeal the mute via DMs and luckily Pace decides to unmute me and spare me the chance.
Later the same day Kong decides to say Pace's first name which for security reasons for new players I will not repeat. We continue on the call for another 5 - 10 minutes before I am banned alongside GamingFizz, SiberKong and a few others.

Reasons I feel I should be unbanned:

- K KUG_SiberKong was offered the chance to appeal his ban and I am pretty sure what he did should be considered worse than me considering I have a relatively clean record compared to him.

- The reason stated for my ban is rioting and starting arguments which I was not aware was a blacklistable offence. View attachment 14514
- I have started contributing more to the network and intend on carrying on with providing assistance to those who need it.

- I have no intention on starting or causing drama when/if I return.

- I really miss the community and hope that this is successful

Final notes:

Thank you for reading this statement and I would encourage you to vote above on whether I should be unbanned.
I fully respect that the staff do not have to act depending on the vote but I would request them to take it into consideration.
I don't intend on this thread starting conflict between supporters and people who think my ban is justified.
Have a good day.

EDIT: I will watch this thread but not be replying to any comments as I do not want to be seen as inflicting people's opinions
dont care didnt ask plus you are homosexual

_____yeet______

Donator
Donator
I do not deal with those sort of things anymore, but what you did was just really too far, in too far I mean that you cyber bullied zone, and even after we said stop you kept on going with Fizz.

Well it's been a long time, Siber was given a chance, in my (non staff) opinion you deserve one too, but you shouldn't do this again. We're here to make the server more enjoyable and we don't need people just making our work not enjoyable.

This does not mean you will get unbanned, you should still (ask?) for permissions and appeal again and it is up to the management if they want to unban you or not. But please do not mention me for this again as I don't want to deal with those kind of stuff anymore.
cant believe i actually agree with pace

brasher21

Donator
Donator
IGN
brasher21
Hello Bob,

I believe you should get a second chance too! Good luck :)

iGapy_

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Hey Bob,

After everything said and described, I do believe you should get a second chance after all. just please don't do the same mistake again.