Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

cloudman777

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudman777

i am not bieng able to log in to jartex and i keep getting hacked i had 14million now i have nothing around 3k and i keep getting hacked pls hellp it says u are adlready logged on to the server

Gurnoor_Live

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Gurnoor_Live
i am not bieng able to log in to jartex and i keep getting hacked i had 14million now i have nothing around 3k and i keep getting hacked pls hellp it says u are adlready logged on to the server
Hello, do you have your email linked to your account? If so, ask one of your friends to type /friend list in-game and check whether your account is online, or offline. If it's offline, log on to the server, and on the login area, type /resetpassword <new password > <confirm new password>. You may also try /cp <old password > <new password>. And if you do not have your email linked to your account, make a Password reset ticket here.
here.

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
C cloudman777 mind sending a screenshot of the issue?

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Community Assistance - RESPONSE

Greetings, cloudman777.​
Hello, If you believe your account has been compromised, ask a senior mod to access it and create a password reset ticket. If your email is linked to your account, run the command Gurnoor has provided and try to change your password to a secure one. If this is a problem for you, try waiting for five minutes before attempting to log in. You can easily ask a Sr.Mod to act by getting in touch with them. Gurnoor already resolved your problem; these are merely some additional details.​

1681481451162.png
To ensure a pleasant and safe environment for all players, we kindly remind you to review our server rules regularly. You can find the link to our server rules here ➟ JN RULES. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork. We appreciate your presence and hope you continue to enjoy your time with us.​

Best regards,​
Thekillerwolf55​

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Community Assistance - SOLVED

Greetings, cloudman777.​
Thank you for reaching out to us with your question and/or concern. After further review of your post, I have determined that your question has been solved. If you need any further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact a member of the staff team or post your question in this same sub-forum.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork. We appreciate your presence and hope you continue to enjoy your time with us.​

Best regards,​
Thekillerwolf55​

Status
Not open for further replies.