Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

charge back case

Status
Not open for further replies.

realNETOS813

Why am i perm banned?? i didnt even charged backk. pls.. fixx thiss -_-. i didnt even think of doing a chargeback. T_T

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
realNETOS813

realNETOS813

how can i even charge back lel if i dont even know howw T_T (-_-)

UltraColours

I told you, the local bank of your dad's ATM knew the money loss and where it was spent. So the investigation team you said made a refund which cannot be said no.

UltraColours

But my dad accepted the payment, why would the bank refuse??

Yes of course your dad accepted the payment but as you said the investigation team was called to solve the problem and they did a refund. If no one else bought you digital good on the Jartex Buycraft then it was your dad's ATM that did the refund. In your case you can't get unbanned anymore even buying unban in the Jartex Store shop.

WrathPlayz

Donator
Donator
Chargeback ban isnt something that randomly happens. The payment method you used to make a payment made a claim to get a refund, therefore you are now perm banned. You can go ahead and release the money and then buy a unban

UltraColours

Since you are just an 8yr old kid as you said in game you should first talk to voodootje0 and tell him you will be paying the amount your dad's account refunded and you need to buy unban.

JaySN

Addicted Member
Dear,
As said by the players above, the bank/payment method(company) you have used had claimed for a chargeback which resulted in your ban. Either check or ask your guardian to enquire with the payment method used by you or consult voodootje0#0001 or Gunfire#0001 via Discord to discuss further about your charge-back.

Thank you,
Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.