Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How can I get back my murderer rank if I have changed my name

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostyTheG

So I have recently changed my name and before that I had bought Murderer rank I think it was In summer of 2021 (or 2020). I just need to get my rank back cause I aint playing this game without my rank

Last edited:

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
It is possible but you will need to purchase a Rank transfer from store which costs 10 EUR
But keep in mind that only ranks/gkits and all the ranks/gkits will be tranferred from from your old account to new one

And you might already know this but things like stats, items, ingame money wont be transferred

Rizooo

IGN
lavapit98
the easy way is to change your name to what you have it before but the hard way is to rank transfer thankyou!

Moski123

Donator
Donator
So I have recently changed my name and before that I had bought Murderer rank I think it was In summer of 2021 (or 2020). I just need to get my rank back cause I aint playing this game without my rank
Hello FrostyTheG FrostyTheG , Rank transfer doesn't exist today. Jartex cancel the rank trasnfer.

Nohacksjustbhop_

Donator
Donator
IGN
NoHacksJustBhop_
I’m pretty sure you have to change your name back but I’m not sure contact a staff member or read other suggestions below

Status
Not open for further replies.