Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Can i call this a Perfect game !!?

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Basically in the past, I had many games where I got all the final kills possible in the game along with all the beds (Talking about quads bedwars)
So even today I got another game where I got all the finals and beds ........no one disconnected the total number of players in the game was 12 among which there were 9 the opponents so i was wondering if i can call this a perfect game or not if i got all the 9 finals and 3 beds ??
unfair game.png
1654431719973-png.21178

in the second game, some people just disconnected so is this one a perfect game?

{note in the first game no one disconnected or died to the void}

Last edited:

acquiel

IGN
Vanitas_O
I think its a close call good luck next time:)

toxicosis

Donator
Donator
Basically in the past, I had many games where I got all the final kills possible in the game along with all the beds (Talking about quads bedwars)
So even today I got another game where I got all the finals and beds ........no one disconnected the total number of players in the game was 12 among which there were 9 the opponents so i was wondering if i can call this a perfect game or not if i got all the 9 finals and 3 beds ??
View attachment 21309
1654431719973-png.21178

in the second game, some people just disconnected so is this one a perfect game?

A perfect game is only perfect if you kill all the players and break all the beds that can be in the game (excluding your team).
Also what is happening to your chat?

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
If it is on trios it is perfect if it is on quads it isn't.

I have won quite a few times 7 finals on solos but I have not done a single perfect game as I never got all beds too.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Aevicene

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
If it is on trios it is perfect if it is on quads it isn't.

I have won quite a few times 7 finals on solos but I have not done a single perfect game as I never got all beds too.
Getting beds are easy j ppl are so dumb they either disconnect or jump into the void themselves

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
View attachment 21309
1654431719973-png.21178

not a perfect game, if you want to brag about having a perfect game just queue trips, 9 finals is easy

Mesaton

Donator
Donator
Grats broski! Had this happen to me twice earlier today. :p

Don't hesitate to share the name of the pack. ;)