Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Can i call this a Perfect game !!?

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Basically in the past, I had many games where I got all the final kills possible in the game along with all the beds (Talking about quads bedwars)
So even today I got another game where I got all the finals and beds ........no one disconnected the total number of players in the game was 12 among which there were 9 the opponents so i was wondering if i can call this a perfect game or not if i got all the 9 finals and 3 beds ??
unfair game.png
1654431719973-png.21178

in the second game, some people just disconnected so is this one a perfect game?

{note in the first game no one disconnected or died to the void}

Last edited:

HeroicBeast_

Donator
Donator
IGN
HeroicBeast_
We wouldn't call this is a perfect game. For it to be a perfect game of Quads, you need to have at least 12 players queue against you. 12 Finals and 3 Beds. I'll call that a damn good game though.

Nohacksjustbhop_

Donator
Donator
IGN
NoHacksJustBhop_
We wouldn't call this is a perfect game. For it to be a perfect game of Quads, you need to have at least 12 players queue against you. 12 Finals and 3 Beds. I'll call that a damn good game though.
True , I was meaning to say if there isn’t 12 finals in the game only 10 (+3 beds) it’s as perfect as you can in that game

Stxrs

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
Stxrs
This is close to perfect, if people did not disconnect

Insane_Shubh

Donator
Donator
IGN
Insane_Shubh
Well, you cannot call this a perfect game because you took only 9 finals instead of 10 so not a perfect game!

ned_

Donator
Donator
Basically in the past, I had many games where I got all the final kills possible in the game along with all the beds (Talking about quads bedwars)
So even today I got another game where I got all the finals and beds ........no one disconnected the total number of players in the game was 12 among which there were 9 the opponents so i was wondering if i can call this a perfect game or not if i got all the 9 finals and 3 beds ??
View attachment 21309
1654431719973-png.21178

in the second game, some people just disconnected so is this one a perfect game?

i safely to say this is a perfect game i guess

Nihal_Playz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nihal_Playz
View attachment 21309
1654431719973-png.21178

A perfect game is when you get all the finals and beds.You completed half of the task.Good job.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Aevicene

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
A perfect game is when you get all the finals and beds.You completed half of the task.Good job.
actually, i did all of it got all the beds and all the finals cus there only 9 ppl xD