Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Can i call this a Perfect game !!?

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Basically in the past, I had many games where I got all the final kills possible in the game along with all the beds (Talking about quads bedwars)
So even today I got another game where I got all the finals and beds ........no one disconnected the total number of players in the game was 12 among which there were 9 the opponents so i was wondering if i can call this a perfect game or not if i got all the 9 finals and 3 beds ??
unfair game.png
1654431719973-png.21178

in the second game, some people just disconnected so is this one a perfect game?

{note in the first game no one disconnected or died to the void}

Last edited:

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Basically in the past, I had many games where I got all the final kills possible in the game along with all the beds (Talking about quads bedwars)
So even today I got another game where I got all the finals and beds ........no one disconnected the total number of players in the game was 12 among which there were 9 the opponents so i was wondering if i can call this a perfect game or not if i got all the 9 finals and 3 beds ??
View attachment 21309
1654431719973-png.21178

in the second game, some people just disconnected so is this one a perfect game?

First, I want you to tell me the name of the pack.

Second, I wouldn't consider it as a perfect game because you didn't have 12 finals and it's obviously easier to get 9 finals than 12.

I think you could call it a Perfect game with some disconnections 🤷

MiltonNJ05

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
MiltonNJ05
View attachment 21309
1654431719973-png.21178

I think it’s safe to say that is a perfect game. Congrats on that one!

ArvynAlt

Donator
Donator
IGN
ArvynAlt

Second, I wouldn't consider it as a perfect game because you didn't have 12 finals and it's obviously easier to get 9 finals than 12.

Can you recommend me some great packs? ;), You know my discord

Alduin

what about just saying 'yes - it's a perfect game congratulations' to make him happy?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Aevicene

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene

man getting 12 is achievable only if they don't disconnect in the mid of the game

Pack in the first image is Atlas 16x and under that is Venom 16x Diamond

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Aevicene

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Can you recommend me some great packs? ;), You know my discord
I guess venom and faithful 16x are the best packs so far as its been used by the pvp community a lot

Nohacksjustbhop_

Donator
Donator
IGN
NoHacksJustBhop_
View attachment 21309
1654431719973-png.21178

Perfect game is all finals possible in the game (not specifically yours so solo it’s seven finals duos it’s 14 and quads it’s 12

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Aevicene

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Perfect game is all finals possible in the game (not specifically yours so solo it’s seven finals duos it’s 14 and quads it’s 12
Yeah true but nothing can be done if only 12 ppl join the game