Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bypassing The Filter is punishable.

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
If you didn't know already, bypassing the filter is punishable now, I don't think anyone is going to like that, but it is what it is, be careful when replying to posts and have a great day.

zethfull

Donator
Donator
Yep it is, good to point it out. Players should be aware of this because that will save us a lot of time. We don’t like punishing people just because they weren’t aware of the rule.

ZoneRGH

Donator
Donator
Bypassing the filter of posting short messages will fetch you straight 4 warning points. And having 10 of those gets you forums banned for 31 days.

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Bypassing the filter of posting short messages will fetch you straight 4 warning points. And having 10 of those gets you forums banned for 31 days.
I do like the idea of the filter, but maybe it is too strict; we should disable it in areas where msgs don't even count

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Swervinng

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
damn thats a rip i hope i dont get warned for the preivous msgs cuz i didnt knew -_-
Do you guys really thought it was allowed ? I hope you don't get warned for it but you should'v used your brain for a little bit lol, Why'd they add this filter if people are allowed to bypass it lol?

ChitranshTheKing

Donator
Donator
Do you guys really thought it was allowed ? I hope you don't get warned for it but you should'v used your brain for a little bit lol, Why'd they add this filter if people are allowed to bypass it lol?
i mean its a site feature that we can size our text and colour it same as the background. U can just say i was using that colour doe. not exactly bypass if u ask me

zethfull

Donator
Donator
i mean its a site feature that we can size our text and colour it same as the background. U can just say i was using that colour doe. not exactly bypass if u ask me
If you add some useful text in that colour it isn’t a bypass. If you however add some random words or something like ‘ Please enter a message with more than 10 words’, it is considered a bypass.

PGUnation

Donator
Donator
If you add some useful text in that colour it isn’t a bypass. If you however add some random words or something like ‘ Please enter a message with more than 10 words’, it is considered a bypass.
that's fucking bullshit

Please enter a message with more than 10 words