Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bridge fight issues

SteveeAsh

IGN
SteveeAsh
i recently start placing 2 blocks behind me in a bridge fight but most of time i died any advises
_ also i watched a tutorial said that cps is the most important thing (is that true)
Thanks for replying

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Well the greater the cps the lesser the kb u recieve in straight bridge fights.....
aim for the head ur line of sight gotta b straight ... To knock smone out of the bridge learn to walk diagonally on the bridges it's usefull also strafe left and right just like the way ppl do for breezily bridge and all

Placing blocks behind u is useful but only under sm specific circumstances i won't rlly suggest using it every time just try practicing with the techniques i mentioned above then u b gud ...also if u wanna b gud at bridge fights try playing bridge ....not the jartex bridge minigame

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SteveeAsh

SteveeAsh

IGN
SteveeAsh
Well the greater the cps the lesser the kb u recieve in straight bridge fights.....
aim for the head ur line of sight gotta b straight ... To knock smone out of the bridge learn to walk diagonally on the bridges it's usefull also strafe left and right just like the way ppl do for breezily bridge and all

Placing blocks behind u is useful but only under sm specific circumstances i won't rlly suggest using it every time just try practicing with the techniques i mentioned above then u b gud ...also if u wanna b gud at bridge fights try playing bridge ....not the jartex bridge minigame
TY for replying
SO what i understood is the cps is an important thing and movement i liked the idea of walking diagonally on bridges and hit ppl out the bridge its actually a good method Thank you Aevicene Aevicene for the infos.

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
I hate bridge fights so much they are so cringe
Yes me too, when you hit in a direction the player still takes the kb straight and when the player hits me right I take inclined kb, I definitely don't understand

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SteveeAsh

SteveeAsh

IGN
SteveeAsh
Yes me too, when you hit in a direction the player still takes the kb straight and when the player hits me right I take inclined kb, I definitely don't understand
Lmao thats so true always happens to me thats why i started this theard :ROFLMAO:

brasher21

Donator
Donator
IGN
brasher21
If you have good armor, then Trade. CPS is also an important part, but Jump Resetting drastically reduces your KB too if you master it, you can search it up on youtube.

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
If you have good armor, then Trade. CPS is also an important part, but Jump Resetting drastically reduces your KB too if you master it, you can search it up on youtube.
I should master this tactic, it would be useful

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SteveeAsh

SteveeAsh

IGN
SteveeAsh
its kinda hard to master jump resetting i tried it before but never worked for me :c