Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

My first bridge game

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
alright so today i queued for bridge and to my surprise, i got in a game real quick with my party of 4 well note that idk how to play bridge properly i do know the objective and what the game is all bout but idk bout the strats and what ppl use to win and get to the other nexus well i have some doubts regarding the preparation phase

1. when we get time to prepare in the first 5 mins of the game i went for mining iron and coal so that i can make myself some iron armor what i noticed is ppl were faster than me by the time i made myself a chest plate they all were finished with their iron armor and all and were making tools and so when i asked my friends they said i was doing it the wrong way.

2. also melons really suck u can't even regenerate 2 full hearts with that plus u gotta fill ur whole hunger bar with w it which takes a hell lot of time to even properly regenerate so i just wanted to know if there is some other option like golden carrots or gapples or pork???

3. while mining here and there i found lapis and gold ores which idk what they are really used for ...

bridge was really fun to play it was totally a new experience also i got to break nexus :D literally got 170 xp in just one game which is insane i will keep playing it for grinding levels and all

Nohacksjustbhop_

Donator
Donator
IGN
NoHacksJustBhop_
alright so today i queued for bridge and to my surprise, i got in a game real quick with my party of 4 well note that idk how to play bridge properly i do know the objective and what the game is all bout but idk bout the strats and what ppl use to win and get to the other nexus well i have some doubts regarding the preparation phase

1. when we get time to prepare in the first 5 mins of the game i went for mining iron and coal so that i can make myself some iron armor what i noticed is ppl were faster than me by the time i made myself a chest plate they all were finished with their iron armor and all and were making tools and so when i asked my friends they said i was doing it the wrong way.

2. also melons really suck u can't even regenerate 2 full hearts with that plus u gotta fill ur whole hunger bar with w it which takes a hell lot of time to even properly regenerate so i just wanted to know if there is some other option like golden carrots or gapples or pork???

3. while mining here and there i found lapis and gold ores which idk what they are really used for ...

bridge was really fun to play it was totally a new experience also i got to break nexus :D literally got 170 xp in just one game which is insane i will keep playing it for grinding levels and all
Gold is used for the pnj explained above
have an amazing day!
sincerely
nohacksjustbhop_

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Aevicene

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Gold is used for the pnj explained above
have an amazing day!
sincerely
nohacksjustbhop_
PNJ u say ._. FuzniX FuzniX i guess we spotted another french xD

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator

Cool i have only 2 wins in bridge