Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

My first bridge game

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
alright so today i queued for bridge and to my surprise, i got in a game real quick with my party of 4 well note that idk how to play bridge properly i do know the objective and what the game is all bout but idk bout the strats and what ppl use to win and get to the other nexus well i have some doubts regarding the preparation phase

1. when we get time to prepare in the first 5 mins of the game i went for mining iron and coal so that i can make myself some iron armor what i noticed is ppl were faster than me by the time i made myself a chest plate they all were finished with their iron armor and all and were making tools and so when i asked my friends they said i was doing it the wrong way.

2. also melons really suck u can't even regenerate 2 full hearts with that plus u gotta fill ur whole hunger bar with w it which takes a hell lot of time to even properly regenerate so i just wanted to know if there is some other option like golden carrots or gapples or pork???

3. while mining here and there i found lapis and gold ores which idk what they are really used for ...

bridge was really fun to play it was totally a new experience also i got to break nexus :D literally got 170 xp in just one game which is insane i will keep playing it for grinding levels and all

ReddyPush

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
ReddyPush
Gold is used for the pnj, you can buy steaks, golden carrots (they are more used to make the invisibility potion), armors, weapons, etc... If you want a tip, try to get the mining kit, to get it you need to mine 2500 ores. This kit will surely help you a lot.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Aevicene

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Gold is used for the pnj, you can buy steaks, golden carrots (they are more used to make the invisibility potion), armors, weapons, etc... If you want a tip, try to get the mining kit, to get it you need to mine 2500 ores. This kit will surely help you a lot.
oh so u mean i can buy it all with gold but how is there a shop or something ?? also invis pots are craftable in bridge ??? i thought for invis u need sm kit called spy or smthing

brasher21

Donator
Donator
IGN
brasher21
1. Gold is mainly used for making potions, (strength, invisible, regen, speed etc) it's not practical to buy food from the shop as melons are the way to go. Moreover, the hunger bar doesn't go down with the vanilla speed, it takes slower to lower your hunger. So it's best to eat when you're in a safe place.

2. Lapis is for enchanting, Redstone for getting EXP and lengthening potion ingredients.

3. Gold can also be used to craft gold pickaxe which are the go to strategy when rushing their nexus as it's the fastest tool.

Lasty, right clicking the tools will repair it. (Only works for ores and nexus, regular blocks broken with the tool cannot reset the durability)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Aevicene

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
1. Gold is mainly used for making potions, (strength, invisible, regen, speed etc) it's not practical to buy food from the shop as melons are the way to go. Moreover, the hunger bar doesn't go down with the vanilla speed, it takes slower to lower your hunger. So it's best to eat when you're in a safe place.

2. Lapis is for enchanting, Redstone for getting EXP and lengthening potion ingredients.

3. Gold can also be used to craft gold pickaxe which are the go to strategy when rushing their nexus as it's the fastest tool.

Lasty, right clicking the tools will repair it. (Only works for ores and nexus, regular blocks broken with the tool cannot reset the durability)
yep i do get the above-said points but what i don't get is the armor thing how come ppl were getting full iron so quickly .....one of my friends said that i don't really have to smelt iron to get armor and all

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
Hello Aevicene Aevicene , if you really want to be iron so quickly, here’s some tips:

1- If you are in skylands or goldrush map, you can find some iron blocks in somewhere (I don't know if there are iron blocks on other maps). I don’t know where are they, so I can’t say you (because I’m not using them). You need to find them.

2- Buy builder kit with 10k coins. If you say “How can it help me?”, this is easy. This kit gives you a stone pickaxe and 64 cobblestones, so you can make yourself 8 furnaces and smelt them so quick. And you will not need to make yourself a stone pick, because this kit already includes it.

3- Open miner kit with mining 7.500 ores. It can really help you because it has a furnace, 4 coals and a stone pickaxe with efficiency 1. But I think builder kit is more useful, of course the final decision is yours.

If you want to hear my tactic on what am I doing to be iron very quickly…
Nothing. I’m never being iron at the start of the game. Because I’m making myself iron sword and a golden pickaxe to do gpr when the game started.

Anyway! I wrote this post to help you, I hope it helps you!

brasher21

Donator
Donator
IGN
brasher21
yep i do get the above-said points but what i don't get is the armor thing how come ppl were getting full iron so quickly .....one of my friends said that i don't really have to smelt iron to get armor and all
Some maps contain iron blocks you can break.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Aevicene

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Hello Aevicene Aevicene , if you really want to be iron so quickly, here’s some tips:

1- If you are in skylands or goldrush map, you can find some iron blocks in somewhere (I don't know if there are iron blocks on other maps). I don’t know where are they, so I can’t say you (because I’m not using them). You need to find them.

2- Buy builder kit with 10k coins. If you say “How can it help me?”, this is easy. This kit gives you a stone pickaxe and 64 cobblestones, so you can make yourself 8 furnaces and smelt them so quick. And you will not need to make yourself a stone pick, because this kit already includes it.

3- Open miner kit with mining 7.500 ores. It can really help you because it has a furnace, 4 coals and a stone pickaxe with efficiency 1. But I think builder kit is more useful, of course the final decision is yours.

If you want to hear my tactic on what am I doing to be iron very quickly…
Nothing. I’m never being iron at the start of the game. Because I’m making myself iron sword and a golden pickaxe to do gpr when the game started.

Anyway! I wrote this post to help you, I hope it helps you!
thanks bro it was really helpful since everyone's suggesting to buy builders kit imma buy that

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Reddy! PNJ is the french expression to call a NPC! (No playable Character) 😂