Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Minigames Brain washer info.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Minecraft Username:
UltraFartKnocker​

What is the suggestion about?
Brain washer info.​

Description:
Y'all know the brain washer in Bedwars and Skywars. We have the Bronze, Silver, and Gold.
Each costing 10, 20 and 35 Brains.

But after playing the game a decent bit I realised that I was getting better loot off bronze than silver and gold.

So here is my suggestion.
  • We should be able to see what are the rewards possible in the brain washer for each bronze, silver and gold, before opening one.(Probably an extra option on the confirm page.
  • Buff the gold brains - They currently cost more than 3 time the cost of a bronze brain and give almost the same loot (Rarity)
  • Make the bronze brains a little less OP since I just unlocked almost all win effects just by opening bronze brains.
  • Buff silver as well
Other that this i have nothing else, I don't mind the last 3 but the first one is my main focus.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Help people know on what they are spending their brains and making expensive ones worth it.​

Extra Information:
#GLiGapy​

BatPour

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
UltraFartKnocker

What is the suggestion about?
Brain washer info.

Description:
Y'all know the brain washer in Bedwars and Skywars. We have the Bronze, Silver, and Gold.

Each costing 10, 20 and 35 Brains.

But after playing the game a decent bit I realised that I was getting better loot off bronze than silver and gold.

So here is my suggestion.

• We should be able to see what are the rewards possible in the brain washer for each bronze, silver and gold, before opening one.(Probably an extra option on the confirm page.
  • Buff the gold brains - They currently cost more than 3 time the cost of a bronze brain and give almost the same loot (Rarity)
  • Make the bronze brains a little less OP since I just unlocked almost all win effects just by opening bronze brains.
  • Buff silver as well

Other that this i have nothing else, I don't mind the last 3 but the first one is my main focus.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Help people know on what they are spending their brains and making expensive ones worth it.

Extra Information:
#GLiGapy
I like that, but that will be cool If I get what I can use for my none rank
except things need rank
+1

YOKINGTUNIC

+1 I agree brainwashers are really broken and I have never managed to get good loot from the gold brainwasher, they need to buff it.

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator

You get better reward from Gold compared to Silver compared to Bronze washer

stupxd stupxd once told me and I have confirmed it by opening few of each and checking there contents that gold do contain way better cosmetics than its lower variants and is better for getting higher rarity cosmetics

Dv84rAb.png

In my tests I found that Gold contain way more Mythic rarity cosmetics (prolly 3-4) than bronze (1)
I can confidently say that washers are very similar to lootboxes in terms of drop rate
mapping them as
( [ Common, Bronze ] [ Rare, Silver ] [ Epic, Gold ] )

Also few other things I found out: Whenever you get a lootbox or washer, its reward is already decided
what I mean to say here is that no matter how you open it (today, tommorow, instant, watching complete animation, multiple)
The reward is fixed already

Its like those chests from clash royale which were fixed

screen-shot-2017-10-25-at-9-59-03-pm.png

I encountered two occasions to be able to prove this,
Roll back:
When clans were bugged server was rolled backed to old stats like 3 times atleast and I was able to see in one of them when I opened the exact set of lootboxs and got the exact set of rewards
Lag back:
Two or three times it happened that I joined server, open lootboxes and got disconnect after rejoining only to find out I still have those lootboxes unopened and guess what same rewards the next attempt too

I have seen players reacting to washers and go like
"nooo, the mythic rarity cosmetic was right next to reward I just got, only if I had little bit of more luck and the washer jumped one more slot"
Nahhh that does not happen ur reward is fixed there

There was a time when I used to open only gold and unlocked many good cosmetics,
then later someone told me that its all the same and I opened only bronze one for half year
Which ended up in me getting all the common rare and epic cosmetics only (and very very rarely mythic one)
View: https://imgur.com/a/KfDYdkl

In the end, this is a great suggestion
They should give some washer info on its content (whats in the box !!!)
There is like no way right now to know that except for opening it for urlselfs a few and figuring it out

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Yuu

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
stupxd stupxd @stupxd once told me and I have confirmed it by opening few of each and checking there contents that gold do contain way better cosmetics than its lower variants and is better for getting higher rarity cosmetics
I suggested this over an year back

Sp4rkxdd

IGN
Sp4rkxdd
+1
its great, if u want better items the more expensive brain washer

IGN || Sp4rkxdd ------ Discord || Sp4rkxd#2772

StevenJr

Addicted Member
Banned
+1
So basically I dropped statics message from bronze, then I tried open gold I got lighting bed destroy effect. It will be great if they fix