Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Minigames Brain washer info.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Minecraft Username:
UltraFartKnocker​

What is the suggestion about?
Brain washer info.​

Description:
Y'all know the brain washer in Bedwars and Skywars. We have the Bronze, Silver, and Gold.
Each costing 10, 20 and 35 Brains.

But after playing the game a decent bit I realised that I was getting better loot off bronze than silver and gold.

So here is my suggestion.
  • We should be able to see what are the rewards possible in the brain washer for each bronze, silver and gold, before opening one.(Probably an extra option on the confirm page.
  • Buff the gold brains - They currently cost more than 3 time the cost of a bronze brain and give almost the same loot (Rarity)
  • Make the bronze brains a little less OP since I just unlocked almost all win effects just by opening bronze brains.
  • Buff silver as well
Other that this i have nothing else, I don't mind the last 3 but the first one is my main focus.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Help people know on what they are spending their brains and making expensive ones worth it.​

Extra Information:
#GLiGapy​

Qubow

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
+1

I agree with everything swervinngg said :p

NotSharkGamer

+1 to
Minecraft Username:
UltraFartKnocker

Brain washer info.

Description:
Y'all know the brain washer in Bedwars and Skywars. We have the Bronze, Silver, and Gold.

But after playing the game a decent bit I realised that I was getting better loot off bronze than silver and gold.

• We should be able to see what are the rewards possible in the brain washer for each bronze, silver and gold, before opening one.(Probably an extra option on the confirm page.
  • Buff the gold brains - They currently cost more than 3 time the cost of a bronze brain and give almost the same loot (Rarity)
  • Make the bronze brains a little less OP since I just unlocked almost all win effects just by opening bronze brains.
  • Buff silver as well

Other that this i have nothing else, I don't mind the last 3 but the first one is my main focus.​

Help people know on what they are spending their brains and making expensive ones worth it.

Extra Information:
#GLiGapy
+1 totally agreed and i would remove brain jars from brainwashers because im getting scammed with brain jars soo many times

ItsVinay

Minecraft Username:
UltraFartKnocker

Brain washer info.

Description:

• Buff silver as well

Help people know on what they are spending their brains and making expensive ones worth it.

Extra Information:
#GLiGapy
+1 Because I also wanted that feature

hasey

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
xHasey
+1, agreed! also wanted this but not that much of a deal

temptme

Addicted Member
IGN
temptme
Hello, Yuu Yuu

After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to give it a +1. Reason(s) stated above by yourself.

Good luck with your suggestion!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Yuu

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
why mention me lmao, I thought u were giving me a death theart or sm shit