Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Minigames Brain washer info.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Minecraft Username:
UltraFartKnocker​

What is the suggestion about?
Brain washer info.​

Description:
Y'all know the brain washer in Bedwars and Skywars. We have the Bronze, Silver, and Gold.
Each costing 10, 20 and 35 Brains.

But after playing the game a decent bit I realised that I was getting better loot off bronze than silver and gold.

So here is my suggestion.
  • We should be able to see what are the rewards possible in the brain washer for each bronze, silver and gold, before opening one.(Probably an extra option on the confirm page.
  • Buff the gold brains - They currently cost more than 3 time the cost of a bronze brain and give almost the same loot (Rarity)
  • Make the bronze brains a little less OP since I just unlocked almost all win effects just by opening bronze brains.
  • Buff silver as well
Other that this i have nothing else, I don't mind the last 3 but the first one is my main focus.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Help people know on what they are spending their brains and making expensive ones worth it.​

Extra Information:
#GLiGapy​

BigSmile

Addicted Member
I get most rigged loot ever , opened a silver box got a small jar of brains in the hardest lobby to collect brain , TheBridge ( 1 brain for 30 minutes of gameplay with also a chance that u will lose )

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1
It will be useful for blazetharkidrs because he currently has 0 clue about brain washers

+1 because blazetharkidrs got a lot of useless stuff so its makes him rage and blame it on the staff team and get muted and come to the Forums and Get banned

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Yeah, I agree with the bronze tier being just too OP. I doubt they even noticed it, but most of my cosmetics like the "Hacker kill messages" or even "statistics kill message", thanks to bronze tier brainwasher man.

Reactions: Yuu

Amarr

Donator
Donator
IGN
Pakistani_
Cool idea it could be more fun if there would be an NPC standing there and giving some info about the stuff you can get and how i think its a good idea to add to the suggestion. +1 BTW

SpecularFemale

Addicted Member
Banned
IGN
SpecularFemale
+1 same reason stated above by Swervinng Swervinng