Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bow boosting: Yes or no?

Zinger

Now, bow boosting is extremely useful, like right before I wrote this thread I bow boosted and wombo comboed him. So it's useful right?
Well not exactly. Although bow boosting is incredibly useful for UHC duels and Bedwars, you can't seem to control the movement you want the player to go when you bow boost. At least that's what I get for a beginner in bow boost.
So if someone is good in bow boosting, drop your Discord below and pls teach me :) others, will you learn bow boosting if you had an opportunity?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Zinger

Zinger

Nah it isn't annoying, it's funny to destroy everyone
Yup you just bow boost, get beside them, and do a combo LOL
Also yesterday I meet you in Bedwars lobby lol

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Yup you just bow boost, get beside them, and do a combo LOL
Also yesterday I meet you in Bedwars lobby lol
Without bow boosting I do combos.
Nice if we were in the same lobby ^^

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Zinger

Zinger

Without bow boosting I do combos.
Nice if we were in the same lobby ^^
I swear if bow boosting was allowed bow will be more op than vape client since you can just fly with your bow LOL

MasksNotRequired

Donator
Donator
IGN
MasksNotRequired
Now, bow boosting is extremely useful, like right before I wrote this thread I bow boosted and wombo comboed him. So it's useful right?
Well not exactly. Although bow boosting is incredibly useful for UHC duels and Bedwars, you can't seem to control the movement you want the player to go when you bow boost. At least that's what I get for a beginner in bow boost.
So if someone is good in bow boosting, drop your Discord below and pls teach me :) others, will you learn bow boosting if you had an opportunity?
I bow boost when it's necessary lol

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
I dont think thats a good idea cuz even hypixel didnt add it cuz bow boosting and bw dpesnt fit and who even uses a bow in bw and even if they add it like minen they will have to host different servers host cuz not all players can do it only low ping if high then useless