Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Best modpack and tips for jartex

SDfamilyYT

Whats the best mods that is allowed in jartex if you have the best modpack and tips that you can share ill like your comment.and can you pls give the best bedwars tips.

JartexBOT

Donator
Donator
Well, for starters, I'd recommend you start off with a client. Using a Minecraft PVP client is honestly your best option. If you have Premium, go with Badlion for the best mods. But if you do have lag, go with Lunar for the best FPS.

If you don't have premium though, go with
Labymod. I personally like Laby the best because, well, I find it more customizable. But it really is based on personal preference.

But, if you don't like clients for whatever reason, you could always just go with any YouTuber's PVP Modpack or even create your own! If you'd like to have a look at the
Allowed and Disallowed mods, have a look at this link!

Anything else? <3

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S

SDfamilyYT

Well, for starters, I'd recommend you start off with a client. Using a Minecraft PVP client is honestly your best option. If you have Premium, go with Badlion for the best mods. But if you do have lag, go with Lunar for the best FPS.

If you don't have premium though, go with
Labymod. I personally like Laby the best because, well, I find it more customizable. But it really is based on personal preference.

But, if you don't like clients for whatever reason, you could always just go with any YouTuber's PVP Modpack or even create your own! If you'd like to have a look at the
Allowed and Disallowed mods, have a look at this link!

Anything else? <3
Oh thx i allready use laby (im not a premium minecrafter) and i use pvp texture pack and 1.8.9 minecraft i just want extra tips but thx