Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Old [BedWars] Bedwars Impovements

manemejef

Minecraft Username:
manemejef
What is your suggestion about?:
Bedwars Impovements
What section is this suggestion for?:
BedWars
Describe your suggestion:
1. Is it possible to add glass and stained clay to the game? I mean, the lack of block in the game isn't really a priority but it would be nice to have more blocks with other purposes.

Glass: blast resistant.
Clay: easy to mine. Hard to blow up.

2. Better combat.
Now, I'm not referring to the 1.9 combat. No. I'm talking about kill counts. Is it (and I know this has been sugested but bare with me) possible to kill someone by pushing them of. But heres the catch. Don't use the skyward version. Why? Because heres what I've observed from skyward. If someone hits you then you jump off the map, they still get the kill even though you jumped on your own. My suggestion is that you only get the kill when they push you off and you can't get back up.

Also, there's a flaw in the death/kill messages (I'm going to post this as another thread on Bugs) where if you kill or someone dies, for some reason the death/kill message doesn't show up. Now I don't know why but y'all gotta fix that. Also staying on subject, when you Final Kill someone, could you guys add a cosmetic where there's sertain effects when you final someone. Like lightning or Redstone block particles (to simulate blood) or some other things like custom entity particles for the bow. (You could buy using coins) which leads me to my last suggestion...

3. Monetary and Level keeping systems.
Now, I'm not saying you should copy hyp***l but it would be fun if you had a level system. It would show like in you name on chat your level when you type on chat (most popular is the star "✳️0") and this could be another thing to add to the leader boards. You can have prestige prizes like special effects or special victory dances or some other things ( which you can't but using coins) which is another thing I wanna talk about. Now I thing there's already an accepted suggestion about the uses of Cous but I'm gonna talk more about the types of things you can buy.

In you inventory there could be a block where it says shop which opens up a guitar for you to buy cosmetics. Now this could be anything from kill particles to victory dances.
Kill cosmetics: very self explanatory. So for example you kill someone by default you have nothing selected. You can but kill cosmetics like death sounds and particles like smoke or something. And when you Final kill someone you have the lightning by default. You can buy something like eggs or anvils falling; a wither dying or a fancier lightning with particles. And for victory dances(when you win a game), you'll have fireworks by default. You can have like midas touch(tuning things to gold) or riding stacked of pigs on a bat or an ender dragon that spits fireball or NPC's of yourself spawning everywhere twerking. I mean the possibilities are endless. The sky is the limit in terms of cosmetics.

And thrus concludes my suggestion.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
This would improve gameplay and player satisfaction. These are a collection of highly suggested topics that I have compiled and fine touched with my own ideas. People have been begging for a bedwars update and this might just fit in. That's all :)

Raiding101

Donator
Donator
I a lot of these suggestions, not all but most like the lvl system and monetary value, it will give people an actual reason to play to get more tokens or whatever the currency is. +1 from me

Thanks for your Responce.

KevinKimYT

Addicted Member
I really hate the 1.9 combat !!
but other else i love it
neutral for me

GodG0d

This counts as an assists even the kill message is fell into the void