Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

bandita1248: JARTEX kitpvp Need reset with new things

Status
Not open for further replies.

bandita1248

currently the kitpvp game mode is uninteresting because in the past there were more koth per day but we changed the system and the activities were reduced more the system of money is and too hard the only way to earn money is vote, earn keys in koth that are long or level up that doesn't pay much, the fact that it is hard to earn money means that we cannot buy potions or items in the /ah. And there is still a lot of problem on the kitpvp ecomy other problem the speed boot system the new system has left a lot of rank player because wait 1 month to have them once and much too long, I did not speak of everything already these elements make that currently the kitpvp of jartex and uninteresting.
OK, let's talk about the best solution from my point of view is do a reset and add new activity , new Economy or new item.

that's just what i think.

by bandita1248

SabitTSDM07

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
I agree with you, that it should reset. There is players with stacks and stacks of gsets which make it somewhat unfair to others.
Donā€™t forget about alts though. Thereā€™s too many of these coming everyday

Moritc

Donator
Donator
Ok let's say Kitpvp does have a reset it will be the same just make a new map and keep same stats / items

nVerse

Suspended
IGN
nVerse
currently the kitpvp game mode is uninteresting because in the past there were more koth per day but we changed the system and the activities were reduced more the system of money is and too hard the only way to earn money is vote, earn keys in koth that are long or level up that doesn't pay much, the fact that it is hard to earn money means that we cannot buy potions or items in the /ah. And there is still a lot of problem on the kitpvp ecomy other problem the speed boot system the new system has left a lot of rank player because wait 1 month to have them once and much too long, I did not speak of everything already these elements make that currently the kitpvp of jartex and uninteresting.
OK, let's talk about the best solution from my point of view is do a reset and add new activity , new Economy or new item.

that's just what i think.

by bandita1248
It depends on what economy system they are using first.
Most likely essentials and vault (also luckperms and maybe lpc). They can probably configure the amount of money a player gets by eliminating another player in the config.yml.
for example

"x" amount of money is given to the player when killing "x" amount of players.
They can configure it so where instead of maybe $1 given on 1 player kill, it can be "x" given on 1 player kill.
Now I am not saying that they should re configure their plug-ins but either they are going off default configuration the plug-in gives, or the developers want to nerf getting money with player kills. If you really want to change this, contact the developer instead of making a forum post.

relevant possible plug-ins they could be using

EssentialsX/
IConomy
AuctionMaster 2
UltimateKits
PlayerKits
SToken
BoostEconomy
XConomy
Vault
LuckPerms & LuckPermsChat (LPC)
Armor+

I wont post links for the plug-ins because I might get banned for advertising, so search them up yourself.

Nytb

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
Nytb
I dont believe the KitPvP Economy is that bad at all. Infact, I joined two or three days ago this season from scratch, and now I have over 5 sets of yjiki, 2 sets of phantom, 1 set of yeti, sharp 5 fire 2 swords, punch bows. I'm also at level 36. If you play, its not hard to make money at all. You can easily get a 100 ks and make plenty of money.

Everyone has their own opinion. I hope the Eco doesnt change too much as to that it breaks like the last map I played.

ItsFabrix

Donator
Donator
I dont believe the KitPvP Economy is that bad at all. Infact, I joined two or three days ago this season from scratch, and now I have over 5 sets of yjiki, 2 sets of phantom, 1 set of yeti, sharp 5 fire 2 swords, punch bows. I'm also at level 36. If you play, its not hard to make money at all. You can easily get a 100 ks and make plenty of money.

Everyone has their own opinion. I hope the Eco doesnt change too much as to that it breaks like the last map I played.
You must be a true gamer with a low ping

Nytb

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
Nytb
You must be a true gamer with a low ping
I wish it was like that, I play on 2 render distance with 50fps max and 120 - 200 ms. I just have been playing minecraft for 10 years now so I can work around my issues :D

ItsFabrix

Donator
Donator
I wish it was like that, I play on 2 render distance with 50fps max and 120 - 200 ms. I just have been playing minecraft for 10 years now so I can work around my issues :D
So you killed yeti by just using monthly and sharp 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.