Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

bandita1248: JARTEX kitpvp Need reset with new things

Status
Not open for further replies.

bandita1248

currently the kitpvp game mode is uninteresting because in the past there were more koth per day but we changed the system and the activities were reduced more the system of money is and too hard the only way to earn money is vote, earn keys in koth that are long or level up that doesn't pay much, the fact that it is hard to earn money means that we cannot buy potions or items in the /ah. And there is still a lot of problem on the kitpvp ecomy other problem the speed boot system the new system has left a lot of rank player because wait 1 month to have them once and much too long, I did not speak of everything already these elements make that currently the kitpvp of jartex and uninteresting.
OK, let's talk about the best solution from my point of view is do a reset and add new activity , new Economy or new item.

that's just what i think.

by bandita1248

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
KitPvP only needs improvements to the anti cheat and recent lag problems. Other than that there's no major issues. If you don't have money, it means that you're either spending it all, or just not playing.

Asasination

Addicted Member
There is no difference in the economy basically this map, the major difference was last map when you voted you got rare keys, now you have vote keys instead. "the system of money is and too hard the only way to earn money is vote, earn keys in koth that are long or level up that doesn't pay much", this is literally the exact same as last map?? It literally makes no sense what you are saying, you played last map so you know that it is the exact same you are just choosing to be ignorant because this map actually requires you to play, unlike last map you can vote for month and be stacked. The only bad thing is the actual map, no one wanted one like this yet they still did it. There is no issue with the economy or activities if you are good at PvP, hence I understand why you think there is a problem since you are actually the worst player ever to play Jartex.

5hero5

Yeah I definitely agree with you. The Anti-Cheat is not good what so ever and I'm not the first to admit it.

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Last season it was wayyyy easier to make money, at least 2x or 3x easier, and I think it should go back to how it used to be last season, new players don't know how to make money and even for me, It's hard to do so. The only profits u can mostly make it by trading or grinding but grinding doesn't even give you that much, last season it was way easier and I think it was much better overall.

Resetting kit and adding new aspects to the game would make it much more interesting and more fun, like adding more ways to make money or new items. Kit right now needs improvements and changes, and what would be the best is resetting the gamemode.

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
There is no difference in the economy basically this map, the major difference was last map when you voted you got rare keys, now you have vote keys instead. "the system of money is and too hard the only way to earn money is vote, earn keys in koth that are long or level up that doesn't pay much", this is literally the exact same as last map?? It literally makes no sense what you are saying, you played last map so you know that it is the exact same you are just choosing to be ignorant because this map actually requires you to play, unlike last map you can vote for month and be stacked. The only bad thing is the actual map, no one wanted one like this yet they still did it. There is no issue with the economy or activities if you are good at PvP, hence I understand why you think there is a problem since you are actually the worst player ever to play Jartex.
The main income wasn't from Rare keys, it was overall easier to make cash. Even non-ranked players had over 100k and now It's hard for ranked players to keep 50k as most get wasted on strength pots to get killstreaks and once you get those killstreaks the money you earned doesn't give back the cost you spent on strengths, that's one example.

What bandita is probably trying to say is to add more ways of making money like new items, no need to bring back rare keys back or anything It's just that everyone enjoyed the season before more and it could be basically implemented back by just adding more ways of making cash.

salti

Last season it was wayyyy easier to make money, at least 2x or 3x easier, and I think it should go back to how it used to be last season, new players don't know how to make money and even for me, It's hard to do so. The only profits u can mostly make it by trading or grinding but grinding doesn't even give you that much, last season it was way easier and I think it was much better overall.

Resetting kit and adding new aspects to the game would make it much more interesting and more fun, like adding more ways to make money or new items. Kit right now needs improvements and changes, and what would be the best is resetting the gamemode.
Good way to make cash is through reselling stuff on the auction house. Once i bought a 5pv voucher for 500 and sold it for 65k

Asasination

Addicted Member
The main income wasn't from Rare keys, it was overall easier to make cash. Even non-ranked players had over 100k and now It's hard for ranked players to keep 50k as most get wasted on strength pots to get killstreaks and once you get those killstreaks the money you earned doesn't give back the cost you spent on strengths, that's one example.

What bandita is probably trying to say is to add more ways of making money like new items, no need to bring back rare keys back or anything It's just that everyone enjoyed the season before more and it could be basically implemented back by just adding more ways of making cash.
What was the main income last map then? Since there has been 1 negative change this map for income, which is kills give 0.5 less money, they used to give 2.5 now they give 2. But even with that I don't get how you can say it was easier to make money last map compared to this map when you actually get money from killstreaks, which equals out to a lot more overall (per 100 kills) this map; and with gkit keys now you get money from opening your keys. My money is constantly increasing this map, I started many months later than most players and I am probably richer than 80% of kit players with no effort. There is ways to make money, (if you are good at PvP like I said), for example: killing people and reselling their items, going up to 100 kill streak and then killing yourself so it resets, and if you have a rank, probably hero+, you can get money from selling your kit on /ah every hour.

salti

What was the main income last map then? Since there has been 1 negative change this map for income, which is kills give 0.5 less money, they used to give 2.5 now they give 2. But even with that I don't get how you can say it was easier to make money last map compared to this map when you actually get money from killstreaks, which equals out to a lot more overall (per 100 kills) this map; and with gkit keys now you get money from opening your keys. My money is constantly increasing this map, I started many months later than most players and I am probably richer than 80% of kit players with no effort. There is ways to make money, (if you are good at PvP like I said), for example: killing people and reselling their items, going up to 100 kill streak and then killing yourself so it resets, and if you have a rank, probably hero+, you can get money from selling your kit on /ah every hour.
Yeah im barely on kit and im still like baltop 15

Status
Not open for further replies.